New to my fitness pal

Options
Hey everyone! New the site and looking for some motivation and tips. Would be great to meet some friends! :smile:

Replies

• rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    hi welcme!
  • saoirseguerin
    Options
    Hey I just joined too quite determined to lose weight have already last 1.5 stones since june but need to shift about another stone am finding it hard now though i need some motivation as my determination is dwindling to say the least. How are you getting on? You looking to lose much? Saoirse x
  • R_Meena6891
    Options
    Hello,

I've been here for some quite some time. The problem that I am having is that I have not used this website to it's full potential. What better day than today. The 1st of the month.

:D

I need friends. I need some motivation.
  • TMcK17
    Options
    Hi! I just joined a couple days ago. It was actually kind of a fluke. I was trying to find an app for my phone to track calories and I found my fitnesspal. I had no idea how many awesome features it had when I downloaded it but I am sure happy with it. I love that I can create my own recipes and that the food databases are so extensive.
  • Butiful66
    Butiful66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You took the first step, that's a big decision that allot of people don't even attempt to do. I too am new to the site, one thing that's helping me and my motivation is that I don't like what I see in the mirror and health wise I am out of breath when I walk sometimes. I walk 2-5 days out of the week, depending on what's going on. 30 -60 minutes a day will make a big difference. GOOD LUCK
  • topnotch69
    Options
    Welcome,
    I have been on here for a while and am looking to encourage and be encouraged in this journey as well. I would love to support anyone who desires to lose weight for whatever reason.
  • tsallaroundme
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the site! Looking forward to using it to help me lose the weight I am unable to on my own...