Hi, MFP newbie here :)

Options
Hi everyone! Just introducing myself, as today's my 1st day on the site. Lovin' it so far!

I'm Kelly. I'm 41, living in GA with my fabulous husband and wonderful kiddo, but orginaly hail from western Colorado. I recently had weight loss surgery (June 2008) and I'm just looking for a fun place to keep the momentum going! Looking forward to getting to know y'all and making some friends! :bigsmile:

Replies

• PaintsWithCondiments
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just introducing myself, as today's my 1st day on the site. Lovin' it so far!

I'm Kelly. I'm 41, living in GA with my fabulous husband and wonderful kiddo, but orginaly hail from western Colorado. I recently had weight loss surgery (June 2008) and I'm just looking for a fun place to keep the momentum going! Looking forward to getting to know y'all and making some friends! :bigsmile:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Welcome! I started on Monday and feel an AMAZING amount of energy already!

Wishing you much success!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • PaintsWithCondiments
    Options
    Thanks Betty! I wish you continued success and energy! Hope it's contagious!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

woot woot I love Ga lol I lived there 9yrs....welcome to mfp!!
  • luvinggal
    luvinggal Posts: 58
    Options
    :smile: Welcome, Ihope you like the group, it is amazing. I love this site, everyone is sweet, and supportive. Goood luck. And if u want u can add me to ur friends list. lol
  • PaintsWithCondiments
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi Kelly ... I am Kelly also .. up here in the Boston area with the hubby and kids ...

This is the greatest place for support and motivation. I don't know about you all .. but sometimes i feel bad constantly talking about my struggles and triumphs with my friends and family ... i think they find me slightly annoying at times. :tongue:

I can come here and no matter what i have to say ... someone is either going through it with me ... or happy for me ... or helping over those crazy times when i feel i've lost all senses.

Welcome!!!

You'll love it here!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Love the name! :laugh:

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to boards!!!
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    Careful with that name, some of the stuffier "knitting circle" types might misunderstand it and whine. :laugh:

Welcome!!! :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly!! Glad you found us. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • PaintsWithCondiments
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! Lovin' it here so far :heart: