10 lbs gone over the hump of not getting up!

Options
Hi my name is macey and i want to celebrate with yall my first 10 lbs lost ... ive been doing the 30 day shred and dieting and doing some of her other dvds here are my photos of working hard for two weeks...

BEFORE-181

IMG_20111104_144158.jpg

AFTER-170

IMG_20111201_190940.jpg

Replies

• maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    oh i guess 10 lbs isnt good enough:grumble: ... well at least im proud of myself :happy:
  • Becki567
    Becki567 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 10 lbs!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    that's great!! keep up the good work!!!!! CONGRATS
  • kkeys
    kkeys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and I see a big difference! I've heard nothing but great things about the 30-day shred and I've pretty much made up my mind to buy it. Keep it up! So...how long did it take you to lose that much?
  • maceycarey
    Options
    You are doing great and I see a big difference! I've heard nothing but great things about the 30-day shred and I've pretty much made up my mind to buy it. Keep it up! So...how long did it take you to lose that much?

two weeks :smile:
  • ebahde
    ebahde Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 10 pounds....keep up the hard work!!!!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    oh i guess 10 lbs isnt good enough:grumble: ... well at least im proud of myself :happy:

10 pounds is fantasic! It's okay if no one notices sometimes, as long as you notice and are proud of youself thats all that count
  • tjones2615
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Ten pounds is great!!!! Look how far you've come. It's so hard to get the courage to start the journey.

Never give up, you can do this!!!!! Anytime you are struggling, losing motivation, or just need to talk to someone who understands what you're going through just come on here and talk to us.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    No, it is not that 10 pounds isn't good enough. I think most of us are just busy with the holidays. Keep up the great job!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    woooohooo! 10 pounds is a great achievement! Keep up the good work girl!
  • kkeys
    kkeys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow two weeks....more motivation for me to start!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great job, Marcy! I can see the difference in you! It's funny, cuz I lost 10 lbs and I can't see it in, yet other people have noticed. You've motivated me to start taking pictures so I can celebrate the differences I wouldn't otherwise notice. Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job Macey! That's fantastic for 2 weeks. If you don't mind my asking how tall are you?
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, there's a huge difference!! That's amazing :)
  • maceycarey
    Options
    Great job Macey! That's fantastic for 2 weeks. If you don't mind my asking how tall are you?

Im only 5'0 so thats why it looks like alot more on me i guess :bigsmile:
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement - I hope to crack the 10 pound mark at my next weigh in!! Let's do this!!! :)
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Your tummy is higher its pulled up quite a bit well done on 10lbs and good luck for the future x
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Keep up the great work. Kudos for taking the pic and posting it. You can really see your progress. I'm too chicken to do the photo :smile:
  • Vanessahogan03
    Vanessahogan03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!