"Most" normal scales now apply.

Options
Udail51
Udail51 Posts: 35 Member
Hello all:

Not been with MFP for long. Been losing for just over a year now. It is so nice to be able to weigh in on most scales now. I am now below the 350 pound mark. More to go but loving it.

Give me a shout if you want to visit.

Replies

• Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Udail51! Wow! You have really accomplished a lot!
  • j_ringsaker
    j_ringsaker Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Dude, I can't wait for it. My wife dreads going to the Dr because he weighs her. I have to tell him my weight...for now!
  • Udail51
    Udail51 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I recently looked at my medical records and had to laugh, not a good laugh, all my weights were "XXX" as stated by the patient. I went back at least 5 years looking for one that I actually got recorded. To be fair about a year ago my doctor did get a scale that went to 400 pounds but it still said tilt when I got on it. Not know :laugh:

I still remember an appointment when the nurse challenged me to be able to weigh on the 350 max scale. Well it did not happen then.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Udail51,

Sorry my computer was just about out of battery last night when I posted so I had to hit "post" really quickly before it shut off! I am so proud of your 119 pound loss! That is simply wonderful!

When I was at my heaviest I would stand "backwards" on the scale at the doctor's office. The medical assistant would look at me funny. Once I said, "I am already here to get bad news, I don't want to have any more than I have to deal with today, and I don't have to look, and you aren't going to tell me...okay?"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!