Favorite Unhealthy Food

Options
Mine has always been cheeseburgers, but I haven't had one in 6-7 months and I don't miss it that much. However, my cravings for deep dish hawaiian pizza have yet to vanish. I don't plan on having any for at least another 6 months because it's that one food that I feel I cannot control myself with!

What is your favorite unhealthy food? And do you still have it in moderation or have you completely cut it out from your lifestyle?

p.s. Dont you dare say something like "My favorite unhealthy food is celery with LOTS of peanut butter" or I will hunt you down!

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    White chocolate.

I have a case of white chocolate pudding. Like 24 packs or something. Well, like 20 cause I used some already......ya, I said 'used'.

;)
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Pop Tarts
  • kkeys
    kkeys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Pizza. mmmm....pizza...if there is pizza in the vicinity I will eat it until it is gone and it doesn't matter how much there is. I simply cannot control myself, so I avoid having it around when at all possible (for example, when hubby suggests ordering pizza, I scream "NO" like a recovering crackhead).
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes. With buttery, gooey frosting. Actually, I'm mostly in it for the frosting, the cake is just there to hold the frosting up in my opinion.

I don't have them often, as I know they have practically no nutritional value and aren't doing my body any favours.
    However, I enjoy eating them so every now and again I'll indulge.
    Telling myself that I'm never going to eat a cupcake again seems like a way to doom any healthy eating plan!

My victory for the week was buying a pack of 6 cupcakes, eating 2 (and logging them!) and tossing the rest in the bin so I wasn't tempted any more.
  • gloygirl
    gloygirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I totally just gave in to some Pumpkin Ice Cream. Love it. So good. And it's seasonal! I only get to have it a few times a year!
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    stroopwafels. there's a christmas market in town atm selling them and I couldn't resist, I bought 3 packets and have already ate a whole packet (10 stroopwafels) in one week D: I also love chicken satay, and salted chilli chicken, and I'm really bad at saying NO when my bf wants to order chinese food
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I totally just gave in to some Pumpkin Ice Cream. Love it. So good. And it's seasonal! I only get to have it a few times a year!

Pumpkin ice cream? I've never seen such a thing, but I suspect I'd like it!
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Any kind of mexican food! & brownies. <-- My weakness.

I try to incorporate them in moderation, but sometimes it doesn't work out so well. :/ I tend to not want to stop after the recommended serving size!
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    anything chocolate. and this is why i'm fat. lol.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Pizza, and sour cream and cheddar ruffles. Ooooh they'r eso damn good. And so fundamentally awful for you. :sad:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    extra sharp cheddar cheese and bacon and ranch pasta salad! I eat cheese almost everyday, but in moderation. I don't have pasta salad often, but I had some tonight! I don't permanently give up anything though.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    anything chocolate. and this is why i'm fat. lol.

lol!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    pizza! or white chocolate!
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Pizza is doom to me. I love it but can't control myself with it. And it adds up so fast!
    Also cupcakes. And warm chocolate chip cookies. And banana bread.
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    I did good on Thanksgiving dinner and then we went out on saturday night and I ate an entire 10" calzone at Doughey Joey's. The 4 lbs I lost in the previous two weeks were gone in one night. It was Soooo good though.
  • JaeDeeCaterpillar
    JaeDeeCaterpillar Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't have read this thread. Now I seriously want pizza, chocolate, ice cream, and cupcakes. Hahaha.

I love anything in the chocolate peanut butter food group. Yes, I said food group. =P
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Chips, salsa and beer. I don't go out to Mexican restaurants much any more... if I do, I plan my food intake around the assumption that I'm going to consume 1000 cal. just in chips... LOL
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is my weakness but I don't necessarily consider it "unhealthy", McD's French fries though taunt me with their tastiness!!!!
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    PIZZA! cheesy, buttery crust flavorful pizza!!! sometimes i hate being healthy.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My sister's homemade cornbread stuffing, fruit pies, cupcakes, Marie Callendar's lemon cream cheese pie and Starbuck's pumpkin cream cheese muffins all get a shout out from me!

Thank goodness the stuffing is a one time a year thing and the rest of it makes my stomach hurt if I eat more than a few bites--so like Pavlov's dogs--they make me drool but I rarely try to eat them!