Favorite Unhealthy Food

Options

Replies

• mk0811
    mk0811 Posts: 10
    Options
    No will power for me when it comes to pizza, either. Or Doritos. I also adore Rice Krispies treats (homemade ones), but I refuse to make them because I would eat SO many!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Real deep fried pig skin. Chicarone is the name for it. I could eat a pound of it with no remorse.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • venom74799
    Options
    Hamburgaaaaaaaa. Hahahaaa.

I love them and I'm surrounded by five guys, in n out, Wendy's, and jack in the crack. Help!!! J/K

I've learned self control and to enjoy them once a week. I haven't gained weight and still have my crAvings filled.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Looks like pizza is the winner!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    pizza! or white chocolate!

What about a dessert pizza with white chocolate :smile:
  • adriennehou
    Options
    Hot cornbread with butter... or crispy, cheese, delicious grilled cheese sandwiches.
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Pasta. I tried switching to whole wheat, but my problem is that if I eat any kind of pasta at all I just want more!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Here in CA specifically in SoCal we have this thing called Carne Asada fries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carne_asada_fries

Very high calories! But its just so good
  • dropofhope
    Options
    Fried Chicken...I LOVE it. I could eat it everyday. French Fries too, they are like crack to me.
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ^^ All of the above!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Pizza, only margherita though! I'm not big on meat :)
    ANYTHING made with chocolate, seriously. <3<3 also simple milk chocolate mmmm :)
    i think i just had a tiny orgasm xD
  • margarita0528
    Options
    extra sharp cheddar cheese and bacon and ranch pasta salad! I eat cheese almost everyday, but in moderation. I don't have pasta salad often, but I had some tonight! I don't permanently give up anything though.

OMG!!! UR MY LONG LOST TWIN!!! SAMSIES!
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    French fries!!! <3 I am not lying when I say I could live off fries. I used to pretty much do just that. I love potatoes. I used to eat up to 3 large fries in one sitting, and the fast food restaurant had huge portion sizes, they were like 700 calories a piece. I had a binge a week or 2 ago and had one, I will allow it once in a blue moon just not daily, which is how it used to be.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I love hamburgers and fries.. but not fast food - like American Grill type places. We have a place here called PT's Grille that is a.maz.ing and my family of four can eat for $14, crazy. :)
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Crisps. The oily salty type.

I was going to say bread or cheese, but they can be part of a healthy diet, so they don't count (despite my massive binges).
    I also have a huge love of baking, but its the creation part that I enjoy most, not the eating of the end product (even though I can and will polish off a whole cake is there is noone to feed it to)

Crisps I find pointless. They are not healthy, they cannot be reasonably incorporated into a healthy diet (3 crisps with lunch? Whats the point?) and I cannot control myself after I have one.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Five Guys Little Bacon Cheeseburger All the Way with extra ketchup, a side of cajun fries, and a pepsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Alfredo Pasta
    Pizza
    Carrot Cake
    Candy

haha I love it all so much.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Cheese Pizza
    Pasta (not necessarily unhealthy but the amount that I can consume in one sitting is!!!)
    Ice Cream
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Yup Pizza! I will order a small pepperoni, mushroom and onion and eat the whole thing in one night!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer