new and looking for support

Options
Hi all!!
I am new here and I am looking for friends to help support me, motivate me and give me a good kick in the butt when needed :laugh:
I need friends who will be around, post on my successes as well as my failures. So if this is you- Sign me up!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! I hope you find it as helpful as I do!

Friend list request incoming shortly. :)
  • Clare_F
    Options
    good luck, you've come to the right place :)

friend request sent
  • vashtione
    Options
    Thanks girls!!
  • helenjn
    helenjn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to request me, I'm in Australia but will keep you motivated and accountable from afar!
  • wisdomstreasure
    wisdomstreasure Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :love:
    Hi all!!
    I am new here and I am looking for friends to help support me, motivate me and give me a good kick in the butt when needed :laugh:
    I need friends who will be around, post on my successes as well as my failures. So if this is you- Sign me up!! :bigsmile:
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the site. Feel free to add me if you like. I just started this a while ago and I'm already finding it sooo helpful, so I'm sure you will too! Good luck. :)
  • seyram
    seyram Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm also new and hoping to get support in losing weight.
    I've recently had a baby and put on almost 20Ib so i need to make an effort to lose some of it.

I'll be happy to have some friends
    Thanks
  • JANEJOSHY1618
    Options
    Hi everyone i am new here and hope this time i can make my goal and find the power in me to stay committed to my weight loss i want to loose 40 lbs and i hope this place helps me and reading the stories from everyone else will keep me motivated .
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i am new here and hope this time i can make my goal and find the power in me to stay committed to my weight loss i want to loose 40 lbs and i hope this place helps me and reading the stories from everyone else will keep me motivated .

Welcome, Jane! 40 lbs is so doable! Good luck (not that you need it, I know you'll do great!).