Just joined this week!

Options
I don't know how I found this site, but I already love how many Christians are members! Maybe Divine intervention?? I still have a lot to learn about this site, but my favorite part so far is how easy the food diary is to use. My biggest challenge is my food consumption and living in a northern climate...thank God for Spring!

Replies

• salamander_35
    Options
    I don't know how I found this site, but I already love how many Christians are members! Maybe Divine intervention?? I still have a lot to learn about this site, but my favorite part so far is how easy the food diary is to use. My biggest challenge is my food consumption and living in a northern climate...thank God for Spring!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

Just a note to say 'welcome'! Love this site too and am also amazed by how many of us Christians are here....maybe we all potluck dinner a little too much?!?!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a great day!!
  • jarredondo
    jarredondo Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I also just joined this week. I am loving this. It is very easy to use.
  • salamander_35
    Options
    Thank you for the great welcome, friends. I love the comment about the excessive potlucks! One of my issues is I like to eat as much as my husband, who is 4 inches taller and 30# heavier than me. I have a hard time stopping when he's still eating...and he's a very slow eater...but I love sharing meals with him whenever we can and really look forward to dinners together.
  • yv4ty0
    yv4ty0 Posts: 6
    Options
    Just a thought... when you go out to eat, ask for a take out plate and place half of your meal in it. This is the process I use and it works for me.
  • salamander_35
    Options
    That's a great tip and I'll give it a try. Have a great day now!
  • salamander_35
    Options
    Best of luck to you on your journey ~ :flowerforyou: