Circuit Training Programs and Arthritis

Options
So I have been really impressed with the results pics that people have been posting after 30DS, P90X, and others. I've also been told that the program helps to tighten up skin so I would like to give it a shot. The problem is my osteoarthritis. Can anyone recommend a program that isn't too hard on the joints?

Replies

• WalkWell
    Options
    I'll be interested in the results of u question.
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    So I have been really impressed with the results pics that people have been posting after 30DS, P90X, and others. I've also been told that the program helps to tighten up skin so I would like to give it a shot. The problem is my osteoarthritis. Can anyone recommend a program that isn't too hard on the joints?
    Hi there, I had started the 30 Day Shred 3 days ago but had to stop. I have Osteoarthritis in one knee and it got really hot and sore yesterday. I think, depending on your age and fitness level, you could combine a few 30DS exercizes with simple resistance training and a lot of cardio.
    I am walking 1 hour twice a week, running 2 miles twice a week (am not very fit yet, used to smoke) and resistance training every evening, even if it's for 15 or 20 minutes only. The skin (belly and arms) is NOT loose any more, mind you I'm 52 and was quite overweight. To help your skin: massages with a good brush and a good body oil afterwards. Good luck:flowerforyou: