24 Days Till Christmas Challange

Options
Hello,

So this year I have decided to ditch the choccy advent calender (well not quite, but it is dark and organic) instead I am going to set my self a challenge to try something new and healthy each day. Some days it maybe a new workout class and others perhaps a new health food. I could even be a new running route. The Month is my Oyster..

So the question is who is gonna join me on my 24 days till Christmas challenge?

Each day we will post what we have done, taking inspiration from others and perhaps learning a little, as well as making some new challenge buddies along the way.

"Merry Christmas"

Replies

• BerryFruit
    Options
    December 1st .... I am trying a less Mills body combat fitness class at my local gym. :happy:
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    So someone told me that apple cider vinegar is meant to help with bloating, digestion, and fat loss. So yesterday in the super markets health isle I picked up a bottle. Going to give it ago. It says 1 tbs mixed into hot or cold water and a tea spoon of honey, morning and night.

December 2nd ... Apple Cider vinegar.

Also after yesterdays class my back and arms are killing me, if you need to work bingo wings and shoulders, less mills body combat is the class to try. AMAZING!
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    Ah well even if I am doing this alone I am going to record my progress.

December 3rd... I am cooking fresh Beetroot to try. I have only ever had it pickled from a jar so cant wait to try this super healthy food.
    :happy: