It's little but it's something

Options
k900
k900 Posts: 140 Member
I wanted to lose about ten pounds and get toned. I am still working on the toning part but it is nice to step on the scale and see that calorie counting really does work. I don't know why it took me so long to really give it a try.

I used to binge to the point where i felt sick and now i honestly don't feel like doing that anymore. =)

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    that's great!! and counting calories becomes second nature and works! yay to all of us for being here! :)
  • DietColaLola
    DietColaLola Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Super! Just quitting the binge habit is a huge success! Congratulations and keep up the good work. I only lost about one pound in the whole month of November so I can relate to "It's little.." but I got back into regular exercise, cut WAY down on alcohol consumption (mostly because of the CALORIES *shriek*) and am eating better so I feel OK with my success, no matter how small!
  • skb135
    skb135 Posts: 11
    Options
    Ive lost 2 lbs since july lol
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! It's a good feeling for me, too, to get a better handle on eating when I'm hungry and enough to fuel my body without excess.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!