Looking for friends to support my weight loss journey!

Options
Hey everyone, Im 21 years old, A stay at home Mum with a 12month old bub.I put on 27kg with my pregnancy have lost 23kg but am having a little trouble losing this final 4kg to get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 63kg My goal is to lose this last bit of weight then a further 3-5kg! Iv been using mfp for abot 3months and have lost 9kg doing so but now that my Son is taking shorter naps and always on the go i have been finding it harder to find the time and energy to workout! Im looking for friends who can relate, or give advise or anyone who is willing to give me motivation or suport :)

Replies

• ShannonMorriss
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job losing that much already! I wish I had your motivation. I reckon you could lose the rest in no time :) I am hoping to lose as much as you so here is hoping lol keep up the good work :)
  • sarahjoyt
    Options
    Why Thank you kind lady! i see your an Aunty how cute! i look forward on sharing our success! lol ;)
  • Lindsey75028
    Options
    I'm new here and also looking for friends and motivators. Would love to offer my support! Feel free to add me as a friend.