Hi anyone from the Kalamazoo, Mi area?

Options
Just turned 40 and realized how out of shape I am. Working on the 2nd round of P90X. 1st round was kinda disappointing. Saw changes everywhere except the gut area. 2nd round working a lot harder and trying to watch the diet. This is where myfitnesspal comes in.

Replies

• Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm not from Kzoo but from Michigan, Flint area. Welcome! Keep up the hard work and the results will show!
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi from Roseville MI friend me if you want :)
  • manetta1
    manetta1 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm around the detroit area.
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Just a little north of ya in Byron Center (south of G.R.). Friend me if ya want. We're the same age and seem be be working on the same 'problem area'. Best regards!
  • saskenn0910
    Options
    I'm in Detroit area:happy:
  • melissashparago89
    Options
    I'm in Big Rapids
  • canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am from Kalamazoo!!! I guess technically it's Portage, but details, details..
  • crimiller
    crimiller Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Also from Kalamazoo! Er..Portage. It is nice to find another person from the area on here!
  • Daymia
    Daymia Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Not from Kzoo, but MI. I'm a little south of Pontiac. :smile:
  • JonC03
    Options
    I'm not from kalamazoo. Muskegon but still the westside of the state. Keep working at it and you will see change in your gut. I have lost over 40 pounds and my gut is still my worst area. Just remember you didnt get the way you are over night and it wont be over night that you change it. Friend me if you want.
  • AdinaCarly
    Options
    I live in Kalamazoo!
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ann Arbor here... Welcome!
  • Frenchkins
    Options
    Kalamazoo Pals,

Come try 1 free week at Snap Fitness 24-7 - we have 2 locations (Corner of Oakland Dr. and Parkview Ave or our Portage Rd. location).

Come visit me during our staffed hours, so I can set you up with 1 week free.
    I have been on MFP for years and now I work at a gym - so I can help support your healthy goals!

- Oakland Staff member @ facebook.com/SnapFitnessKalamazoo 269-903-2650
  • kahuna43
    kahuna43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kalamazoo here, newbie to the "myfitnesspal" process
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    That's where I grew up. Kalamazoo and Portage. But I was dragged away kicking and screaming at age 14, and now I'm in Tucson to stay.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I'm from Midland.