A Quote for Women (humor!)

Options
I look an application called "PostSecret" often. Someone posted the following "Secret" which makes me laugh every time I step on the pesky scale!

"When I weigh myself, I instantly subtract 5 lbs from the number that registers on the scale. I don't think my brains and boobs should have to count against me."

Ladies!! (and gents) Keep up the great work!! =)

Replies

• aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Times like this I wish we had a like button. XD
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Haha! Cute!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Thats great!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I look an application called "PostSecret" often. Someone posted the following "Secret" which makes me laugh every time I step on the pesky scale!

"When I weigh myself, I instantly subtract 5 lbs from the number that registers on the scale. I don't think my brains and boobs should have to count against me."

PostSecret is my favorite!!! I wait for Sundays like a kid waits for Christmas!
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love postsecret!
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

PostSecret is my favorite!!! I wait for Sundays like a kid waits for Christmas!

Haha me too, its part of my Sunday routine, coffee, quiet and Postsecrets.