Friends?

Options
Hello all! I'm a 26 year old elementary special Ed teacher who has been around here for a long time! I've started back on my journey October 31st and am dedicated to make this life change! I'm looking for more friends for motivation and support!

Replies

• FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi Hun!!! We pretty much have the same goals!! This is my very first week and I am loving it. I could use some more friends too!! :) We can do it, if we do it together! :)
  • Stacy121
    Stacy121 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need more motivation as well. We are taking a trip at the end of January and I NEED to lose 10 pounds. Feel free to send me an invite.
  • hbarber85
    hbarber85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! Let's do this!
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    I started to use MFP regularly only few days ago! I could use all the motivation!
    Sending you a friend request.
  • sailonby
    Options
    Hi there! Looks like we have the same amount to lose and are close in age. Please friend me if you'd like...I could use the support!

Let's do it!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hello. Add me if you like.
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'd love to have more friends that has similar weight loss goals as me. :smile:
  • Maggiebeth14
    Maggiebeth14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! I am in the same boat! I am 26 and trying to fight my way over a plateau to lose 40 pounds!! Let's be weight loss buddies!! :smile:
  • hbarber85
    hbarber85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I sent all of you ladies invites, thanks!!
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile: