Anyone else just start 30-Day Shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• kingyamanda
    Options
    Just started day 3 and I'm feeling a little discouraged about doing the workout because I'm in so much pain but I'm going for it. Wish me luck :)
  • carrieregina
    carrieregina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well, crud...I've been avoiding 30DS like the plague, but I suppose maybe I should ask for it for Christmas. :noway:

Hey. You stay on track doing what you're doing right now, which is working very very well for you.

When I have done the whole 30 days, I will buy you a copy as a Christmas present and you can start it then, okay?
  • carrieregina
    carrieregina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1. Definitely had to modify...lots! Are there any rest days, or are you supposed to do it for 10 days straight?

I think it is up to you. I am trying to soldier through every day no stops. Whenever I take a break o slack off, I think of Jillian saying how you don't get a break since it is only 20 minutes. That gets me going again!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was looking into buying it today on amazon...has anyone ever done the digital download of any videos on amazon? I saw it was available for this dvd and that would mean i could start tonight instead of waiting.

I bought the digital download off Amazon for $4.99. You get to download to two devices but be warned it doesn't work with Mac software!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just started day 3 and I'm feeling a little discouraged about doing the workout because I'm in so much pain but I'm going for it. Wish me luck :)

I'm on day 1 of level 2 and after day 3 level 1 I was super sore - especially my chest muscles. I stayed with it and on day 4 i felt almost completely fine. Just one more day and you'll be in the clear!!
  • LoonyBird720
    LoonyBird720 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 for me and it's definitely getting easier!! My calves are killing me, but otherwise I feel pretty good today. SO excited for Day 7 so I can take my measurements & pics to hopefully see some progress.
  • Deal!!
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I went to start it yesterday, and got into the second warm-up exercise and my husband came home early from work :( Ya, wasn't going to do it for the first time in front of him so... maybe today?! We will see...