2 NSVs

First, I am a healthy BMI!!!!!!!!I don't think I have EVER been a healthy BMI, seriously. I have never really been overweight in my life (until the last few years), but I have always been heavier than I look, so I have never been in a healthy range. I am so excited. I am barely there, by like 2 lbs, but I am thrilled!!!

Second NSV. I bought this wicked cute new dress for the cruise we leave on next Friday. The dress is this really cute empire waisted dress with red sequins on the top, and the bottom is red satin, separated by a black satin ribbon. The dress has pockets and is just so cute. Its not the size I am so excited about, because it is a juniors dress and I feel like their sizes are really strange (although it is a 13). It is the look of it that excites me. When I hold this dress up I think that it looks tiny. I mean, I think that only my left thigh is going to fit into it, but NO my whole body fits in it, and it isn't tight. Its actually loose throughout the entire thing (except the chest where it actually fits). I can't believe that I look at something I own and think that it looks tiny. I can't get over it. I am so excited to wear it to formal night on the cruise and have pictures taken so that I can show you all how freaking cute it is!!!!

Replies

• Great work! I am sure you will look and feel amazing in that dress! Don't ever look at the size (marketing on that is so dumb) the way it makes you feel is what is important! have an amazing time on your cruise :smile:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Great job girl!!! I am so proud of you. Please take pics and have a blast on your cruise.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Incredible!!! Congratulations on both victories...especially the BMI!!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    That is AWESOME!! I hope to say the same thing next year when I am about to head out for my cruise!!

Great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!