Major Scale Victory((:

Options
As of today, not only have I lost a total of 50 pounds since starting my weight loss journey in June, I have also reached my second major goal - the first being to get under 200 lbs - and I have reached 185 lbs, which means I am not classified as obese anymore! Now, I am just plain ol' overweight! This is big for me!

I never thought I would reach this type of success when I began. The plan had been to just get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, which was still high, but now I have surpassed that! Thanks to everyone that has been a motivation on this site and continue to check up on me. Also, thanks to my best friend, Debs, who is a constant positive/motivator in my life!<3

Sincerely, Janie, no longer obese.

Replies

• ashreneeknutson
    Options
    :happy: THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! HUGE CONGRATS!
    I must know if you are doing a specific diet and exercise plan, please.
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Major congrats!!
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!!!!! That is awesome. keep it up!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    :happy: THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! HUGE CONGRATS!
    I must know if you are doing a specific diet and exercise plan, please.

Thank you!(: I am very strict on my calories and hardly allow any cheat days but I noticed my weight stalls unless I have 1 or 2 days where I spike up my calories! So I tend to not be so strict those certain days. I drink a lot of water - nothing but water, actually. Cardio is what I do most, along with 30DS and Yoga. I've also began doing a lot of dancing on the Xbox. Haha. But really, it's just something that takes time and work. There have been certain weeks where I haven't lost anything or where I have *gasp* gained! It's those weeks where I have to remind myself about victories like today! They are worth the effort, that's probably the best advice I can give anyone. Just don't give up!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

Thank you! I appreciate that.(:
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Woohoo!!!!!!! That is awesome. keep it up!!

I will! 50 down, 50 to go!(: Thanks.
  • janiecorona
    Options
    That is awesome! Major congrats!!

Thank you very much!((:
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    GREAT JOB!

Thank you!(:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic! Your goals are very similar to mine. I hope to be joining you in "onederland" soon. I don't eat all of my exercise cals back, but I too have noticed a greater loss per week if I spike my cals 1 or 2 days. It took me a while to figure it out because I felt as if I was doing a disservice to my body. Anyway, congratulations! Keep on truckin'.
  • Bellemere13
    Options
    That is an amazing acomplishment! WTG! :)
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    As of today, not only have I lost a total of 50 pounds since starting my weight loss journey in June, I have also reached my second major goal - the first being to get under 200 lbs - and I have reached 185 lbs, which means I am not classified as obese anymore! Now, I am just plain ol' overweight! This is big for me!

I never thought I would reach this type of success when I began. The plan had been to just get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, which was still high, but now I have surpassed that! Thanks to everyone that has been a motivation on this site and continue to check up on me. Also, thanks to my best friend, Debs, who is a constant positive/motivator in my life!<3

Sincerely, Janie, no longer obese.

Ahhhh!!! That is super awesome, Janie!!! I am soooo happy for you right now I don't know what to do with all this excitement!! Haha. I feel really lazy now, lol :P. Keep it up!! Love you my friend!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!