Favorite Unhealthy Food

Options

Replies

• queenstep
    queenstep Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't have read this thread. Now I seriously want pizza, chocolate, ice cream, and cupcakes. Hahaha.

I love anything in the chocolate peanut butter food group. Yes, I said food group. =P

I was thinking the exact same thing as I read your post.......I love anything with a peanut butter/chocolate combo...pizza.....and white wine cake...serious weakness!!!
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Pop Tarts

SAME. I buy a box & leave them at my parent's house so I don't eat the entire box in a day...
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Pepperoni and mushroom. I'm a little girl, but I can and have eaten a whole large pizza by myself, lol.
  • shantelleclarke
    Options
    Cupcakes. With buttery, gooey frosting. Actually, I'm mostly in it for the frosting, the cake is just there to hold the frosting up in my opinion.

Totally agree, I'm a sucker for cupcakes!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Penn State's Berkey Creamery Ice Cream.

Totally a local thing and near and dear to my heart as an alum, but holy crap is this ice cream amazing. I like to allow ice cream indulgences here and there, and I've gotta be extremely careful with keeping this stuff in the freezer because it's so delicious.

If you get a chance to visit the creamery in State College (oh gawd guys, please no Sandusky jokes), try the WPSU Coffee Break, Death by Chocolate, or Bittersweet Mint.

Runners up (also PA favorites): a Pittsburgher Cheesesteak sammich from Primanti Bros OR a big piece of Shoofly pie from a little bakery in Lancaster County called Sadie's.
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Pizza. mmmm....pizza...if there is pizza in the vicinity I will eat it until it is gone and it doesn't matter how much there is. I simply cannot control myself, so I avoid having it around when at all possible (for example, when hubby suggests ordering pizza, I scream "NO" like a recovering crackhead).

Ditto on all of that! I love pizza! Its a bad bad thing! BUT, I do find that I can get a low carb tortilla, tbsp. of pizza sauce, all the veggies I can add and about 1/4 cup of cheese, slap it in the toaster over............NOT bad at all and it calms that craving. There is a wonderful turkey pepperoni out there..... YUMMMMMMMMMMM
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    An "Italian All the Way" sub from an amazing local deli shop. I can't get enough!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Pizza. mmmm....pizza...if there is pizza in the vicinity I will eat it until it is gone and it doesn't matter how much there is. I simply cannot control myself, so I avoid having it around when at all possible (for example, when hubby suggests ordering pizza, I scream "NO" like a recovering crackhead).

Ditto on all of that! I love pizza! Its a bad bad thing! BUT, I do find that I can get a low carb tortilla, tbsp. of pizza sauce, all the veggies I can add and about 1/4 cup of cheese, slap it in the toaster over............NOT bad at all and it calms that craving. There is a wonderful turkey pepperoni out there..... YUMMMMMMMMMMM

I think most of my attraction to pizza is the cheese and pepperoni, so I also like making the LC wrap pizzas to save on calories.
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    pepperoni pizza.....and cookie dough ice cream :)
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    beer and chicken wings...especially bonesless asian zing or parmesan garlic wings from buffalo wild wings...pizza is a close second
  • jlogden85
    jlogden85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    brownies...but not just any brownies...the super moist fudgy fabulous kind.
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A nice wheel of brie wrapped in cresent rolls and baked to a lovely golden brown......
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    1 slice of 7-layer death by chocolate cake from Maggiono's Littly Italy! It's about 8" tall and you can die from happy after eating it!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    beer and chicken wings...especially bonesless asian zing or parmesan garlic wings from buffalo wild wings...pizza is a close second

^Love this too!!!^
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I totally just gave in to some Pumpkin Ice Cream. Love it. So good. And it's seasonal! I only get to have it a few times a year!

Pumpking ice cream? where do I find that? oh no maybe you shouldn't tell me, lol
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    OMG, potato chips any kind, just love them, was eating them almost 3-4 times a day. I have cut back drastically but I still :heart: potato chips!
  • sarajmitch79
    Options
    :sad: Peanut butter cups, and one of my friends knows it my weakness and keeps putting em on my desk at work
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Baby back ribs and chicken wings. And wine, which really isn't unhealthy except in the amounts that I drink (or so everyone keep telling me).
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    Fried cauliflower
    Steak tips with gorgonzola over fettucine alfredo
    Red Robin burgers (pick a burger - ANY burger)
    Poutine
    Italian bread dipped in truffle oil (and I mean a whole demi-loaf!)

Ginger ice cream
    Cannoli pie (had a slice of pie on Thanksgiving and it didn't hurt one bit!)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    extra sharp cheddar cheese and bacon and ranch pasta salad! I eat cheese almost everyday, but in moderation. I don't have pasta salad often, but I had some tonight! I don't permanently give up anything though.

OMG!!! UR MY LONG LOST TWIN!!! SAMSIES!
    Lol, we have good taste buds! :happy: