Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Under 200lbs and it feels so GOOD!

I started my weight loss journey at 209 lbs on October 7, 2011.

I have made slow but positive progress since then and today my weight loss has made me feel like a new person.

I AM NO LONGER A 200 POUND WOMAN!

The scale weighed me in at 199.4 lbs this morning and I cannot fully explain how happy this makes me!

I've lost 9.6 pounds in less than 2 months. MFP is amazing, and I'm so happy and thankful to have found something that works for me and so many other people!

For over a year, I have been looking forward to the day that a 2 will not be the first number I see on the scale anymore. THAT DAY IS HERE and it feels SO GOOD! :happy:

Add me as a friend if you're looking for support, I'm always looking for new friends (the more the merrier I say!) :smile:

Happy Holidays everyone:heart:

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,312 Member
    Good job. Keep at it.
  • Good for you! I remember that day...such a strange/exciting time.
    Keep up the good work!
  • ncw89
    ncw89 Posts: 61 Member
    I'm at exactly the same place right now!! When I signed up I was precisely on 200lb and I was kinda upset - knew I was big but I'd never worked it out in lbs before. This morning I weighed and I was 197. It's only the start but it's a good way to start!! Congrats big time :D
  • Thank you all so much!! :happy:
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Wow I am so excited for you! I can't wait to join you!
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    MFP is pretty great. I know it's helped me take control of food.
  • I'm so happy for you! I'm waiting for that too. I started my weight loss journey on November 1 and weighed 217.2. As of today, I weigh 207.2. I lost 10 lbs in a month. My goal is not to see a 2 as the first number by the end of December. Keep up the good work. Your story was so geniune and gave me the push to keep going. I just started loggin as of yesterday.
  • good job! I know you are quite happy! I'm not shooting for under 200 but i'm getting close to the under 300 mark...
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Great Job!! I remember when i got to 199!! it was the best feeling ever!! now if I can get to 179 i would be soo happy !
  • seanlilly
    seanlilly Posts: 10 Member
    me too today was a good day!!
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Sooo fantastic! I had that goal too. I'm so happy for you -congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations! I bet it does feel great... I'm looking forward to that day!
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    Congrats - isn't that the best feeling ever?!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    GOOD JOB! I can't wait until a "1" is the first # on the scale :)
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Isn't that the BEST?!
    You can weigh 298lb and no matter what other number the scale gives you, you still feel like a million bucks when that 2 becomes a 1.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member
    Congrats on all of your hard work...welcome to ONEderland!!!
  • Congratulations!!!!!
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Fantastic! Keep it up!
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Great work. I too can't wait for the day that I can be in 100's. :)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    awesome...I look forward to that day too! CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!