Annoying NSVs

Options
Long story short, ,my boots are all too loose now..My ring moves around my finger and I am sometimes afraid that I might loose it and get in trouble with my SO..The jeans I bought last Friday, is now needing a belt...the only belt I have is too big.

I am happy..I am proud..just a little annoyed that now I have to go shopping and I do not like shopping...oh and gotta get my ring re-sized now.

Oh the problems of loosing weight...LOL

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I can relate. My "skinny jeans" are too loose. I need new belts. I keep having to buy new clothes....which is great, but I'm not made of money! Lol
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I can relate too. I am now able to wear some of my favorite clothes, but only for a short time, then they will be too big!
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    i love needing new clothes!!!!... but i'm broke! I dug through all my clothes found what I could wear. I had different sizes. I tried to buy very little unless I needed it (ie new work pants). Then all my clothes are to big. 22 to a 10
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Oh man, can I relate to this! Even with shopping at second hand stores there is only so much money available to spend of clothes when you need new ones every frickin' month. Grrr...
  • stryfe101
    Options
    yep, I just bought 2 new pairs of jeans not even a month before starting mfp - size 48, now? there is literally 3-4" of space between them and my gut when they are pulled on...belt super tight to keep em from falling off my butt (i've got a case of noassatall )
  • BOC57
    BOC57 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nice problem to have, if you've got to have one :happy: I've got an entire wardrobe in bags under my bed. Just getting started here, but I like to think that come spring, I'll have "new" things to wear!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i bet youll love to shop when you see yourself in smaller clothing, looking good.. uh huh get it girl! i need smaller work jeans and i cant wait to get em! its a win!! congrats on the loss
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is the only bad thing about weight loss lol. i'm in between belt sizes so my pants are either too loose or too tight. Can't wait until it hit an even 32.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I just had to retire my favorite jeans. They were too big.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Try the thrift stores. Often the smaller size clothes still have the original tags on them. I suspect because the people who bought them gained weight even faster than I do!
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    boo! my rings are getting too big, too! but not yet big enough to use the ring things that tighten them...i refuse to resize until after i have reached my goal ,tho! i don't wanna have to do it 100 times! <3<3
  • Demwitted
    Options
    Long story short, ,my boots are all too loose now..My ring moves around my finger and I am sometimes afraid that I might loose it and get in trouble with my SO..The jeans I bought last Friday, is now needing a belt...the only belt I have is too big.

I am happy..I am proud..just a little annoyed that now I have to go shopping and I do not like shopping...oh and gotta get my ring re-sized now.

Sounds like you need a new wardrobe. I call that a win. If your stuff was gently used, you can probably even get some of your money back re-selling it in a consignment shop. Congrats! I hope you aren't too bummed...
  • wyldweazel
    wyldweazel Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am glad to say I have the same "problem." I visit the thrift stores a lot. I can't wait till I arrive at my Weight Loss Destination so I can buy some new cloths, but right now stuff isn't lasting a month. (big grin)
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options

you can get a temporary resizer for your ring is a litle band that goes on the inside of the ring, that way you can wait untill youve lost all the weight to get it sized. It would be a shame to have to resize it more than once.

I also have an annoying NSV, im down to my last pair of pants that sort of fit and they are now falling down. no belt loops so im off shopping this weekend.
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    great to hear I am not alone with these "problems".

I love "problems" like these! :happy:
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    For some reason, the people around me have no sympathy when I complain about having to buy four wardrobes in eight months, lol. The really sad part is, I'm now pretty much at my goal and have enough clothes to make it through the winter--but when it gets warm again, I have to start all over! #sobroke
  • mjane166
    Options
    Since I've started, I have lost 20 lbs. A lot of my clothes fit better for a while, but now my bras are too big, my belts are too large, my pants are falling down. I don't want to buy new clothes, because they just won't fit in another few months anyways. it is a problem, but I'm happy at the same time. Good luck to you all, I'm going to a thrift store to see what they have :(
  • 4realnowcw
    Options
    Wow - - - - I can't wait until I have your problems :)
  • grammymelPolly
    Options
    I have some of the same problems, but I love everyone of them. Sometimes when the scales don't show a loss that's the way I know I'm doing the right things.
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    well if you ever get tired of your problem just send them this way please :happy: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!