Replies

• MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone! :happy:
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on all your hard work. I love reading these success stories!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    The success stories on MFP are an inspiration to me also. I can get lost for an hour reading them. I should probably get off here now! lol
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I love that you can rock the red! :)
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! WTG!!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Thank you! All of you! I still can't believe it. I wonder how good it will feel when I post my final goal pics in March. Then, I hope to be able to say 80 lbs. down in 10 mos.!:smile:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! By the way the t-shirts and costumes are brilliant! Great idea and great looking family!
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • tambamis
    tambamis Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Way to set an example for those boys (hot momma with the red dress on) ALL of them 'phew' - the last 30 will be a walk in the park (or elliptical)!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! And tdaddybarlow, we always try to dress up for super hero movies. We were going to see Thor in that pic. My 2 yr. old had long blonde hair and really thought he was Thor. He got his first hair cut a month after this pic. Now, he thinks he's The Flash. This year, we all went as DC characters. He was The Flash, My 7 yr. old was Green Lantern, my husband was Batman. I was, of course, Sexy Robin! LOL! We have fun with it. I think if I hit my goal weight, I'll be Wonder Woman next Halloween! haha!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great going! You're looking fabulous girlie!!!! APPLAUSE!!!!!
  • sgraves06
    sgraves06 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Stunning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!