Favorite Workout Videos

Options
I've been doing the 30 ds and I like it a lot. But today I also added Bob Harper's Weight Loss Yoga and it is amazing! I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life! It has 3 levels just like the 30 ds, which I think is pretty cool. I was going to do level 1 and 2, but level 1 was so challenging I couldn't do level 2!
Just wondering what your favorite exercise video is and if you'd like to share what you like about it the most! :tongue:

12867208.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ddboone
    Options
    I'm also a fan of Jillian Michaels: I've done 30 Day Shred, 6 Week, 6 Pack (didn't finish all 6 weeks though) and I'm doing Ripped in 30 right now. I love that you get an excellent workout in less than 30 minutes and I've definitely seen results - on the scale, smaller clothes and I'm stronger.

Other videos I like are the Piloxing videos, Walk Away the Pounds, and the FIRM series.
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    30DS is my first workout video. How long are the workouts in Bob Harper's Yoga video?
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    All time favorite: Turbo Fire. Second place is tied ChaLEAN Etreme and Turbo Jam. Then Celeb Fit Club Boot Camp followed by anything Biggest Loser.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jams...I do Cardio Party, 20 Min Cardio, the Turbo Abs, etc. I love Chalene Johnson!!!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Looove anything Cindy Whitmarsh and Kendell Hogan
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I have Bob Harper's entire Inside Out series, which the Yoga for the Warrior is one - and they are amazing! Intense workouts that get your heart beating and the sweat pouring. The main workout is usually around 45 minutes and then another shorter, 25 minute, workout.

I just started TurboFire and am really enjoying it as well, though it's taking awhile to get the moves down.

I am a huge yoga fan overall and love Sara Ivanhoe's DVDs - she's so soothing and instructive.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    Options
    I love leslie sansome walking videos and also anything cindy whitmarsh, she is great and you can workout with her for free on exercisetv.com
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I have Bob Harper's entire Inside Out series, which the Yoga for the Warrior is one - and they are amazing! Intense workouts that get your heart beating and the sweat pouring. The main workout is usually around 45 minutes and then another shorter, 25 minute, workout.

I just started TurboFire and am really enjoying it as well, though it's taking awhile to get the moves down.

I am a huge yoga fan overall and love Sara Ivanhoe's DVDs - she's so soothing and instructive.

So you've probably done Bob Harper's Weight Loss Yoga? I put it in the exersize calculator under yoga for 20 min and it said 70 calories! I know I burned off way more than that!!?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

So you've probably done Bob Harper's Weight Loss Yoga? I put it in the exersize calculator under yoga for 20 min and it said 70 calories! I know I burned off way more than that!!?

Oh yeah, don't put that one under yoga! I would put it under circuit training or aerobics because it was so intense. The yoga on MFP I believe is calculated for a gentle hatha yoga class. My HRM would beg to differ with those totals for Bob Harper's Yoga...
  • juma4474
    juma4474 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy The Biggest Loser Last Chance WorkOut, Jillian Michael's is the instructor and it has a great program that consists of a cardio, upper body, & lower body routine. You can do them in any combination you want (plus your warm up and cool down). I love that it keeps me motivated and I love that it works around the theory of HIIT, so I can cardio and weight training all in one DVD. And I can still do it in my small living room.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    My favorite and number one workout is Tae Bo. I love how Billy pretends that I'm in the room with him. He doesn't leave "us" the exercisers that's not in the video out. He's very motivational. His workouts are fun. I like the realness in his videos. The people aren't afraid to scream and I love that. When I feel the burn, I scream too.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    30ds is my favorite and i also like hip hop abs

I was looking to for more workout videos too, and had the idea to get a group going where we switch and do a different workout video every month (ie 30ds one month, a tae bo one the next, walk away the pounds following, etc). The link to the thread is here, let me know if anyone would be interested in doing something like that with me!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/410055-monthly-workout-video-group