Under 200lbs and it feels so GOOD!

Options
I started my weight loss journey at 209 lbs on October 7, 2011.

I have made slow but positive progress since then and today my weight loss has made me feel like a new person.

I AM NO LONGER A 200 POUND WOMAN!

The scale weighed me in at 199.4 lbs this morning and I cannot fully explain how happy this makes me!

I've lost 9.6 pounds in less than 2 months. MFP is amazing, and I'm so happy and thankful to have found something that works for me and so many other people!

For over a year, I have been looking forward to the day that a 2 will not be the first number I see on the scale anymore. THAT DAY IS HERE and it feels SO GOOD! :happy:

Add me as a friend if you're looking for support, I'm always looking for new friends (the more the merrier I say!) :smile:

Happy Holidays everyone:heart:

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep at it.
  • LoriInIowa
    Options
    Good for you! I remember that day...such a strange/exciting time.
    Keep up the good work!
  • ncw89
    ncw89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm at exactly the same place right now!! When I signed up I was precisely on 200lb and I was kinda upset - knew I was big but I'd never worked it out in lbs before. This morning I weighed and I was 197. It's only the start but it's a good way to start!! Congrats big time :D
  • Court222010
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! :happy:
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so excited for you! I can't wait to join you!
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    MFP is pretty great. I know it's helped me take control of food.
  • puffy0217
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! I'm waiting for that too. I started my weight loss journey on November 1 and weighed 217.2. As of today, I weigh 207.2. I lost 10 lbs in a month. My goal is not to see a 2 as the first number by the end of December. Keep up the good work. Your story was so geniune and gave me the push to keep going. I just started loggin as of yesterday.
  • stryfe101
    Options
    good job! I know you are quite happy! I'm not shooting for under 200 but i'm getting close to the under 300 mark...
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I remember when i got to 199!! it was the best feeling ever!! now if I can get to 179 i would be soo happy !
  • seanlilly
    seanlilly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me too today was a good day!!
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sooo fantastic! I had that goal too. I'm so happy for you -congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • kimmerkay
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet it does feel great... I'm looking forward to that day!
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats - isn't that the best feeling ever?!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB! I can't wait until a "1" is the first # on the scale :)
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the BEST?!
    You can weigh 298lb and no matter what other number the scale gives you, you still feel like a million bucks when that 2 becomes a 1.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work...welcome to ONEderland!!!
  • alangholz
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep it up!
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Great work. I too can't wait for the day that I can be in 100's. :)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    awesome...I look forward to that day too! CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!