I want some MFP pals who are optimists!

Options
Hey all,

I've been doing this August and have lost 10 lbs (woot woot!) I'm a pretty enthusiastic person and like to post (somewhat exuberant... heheh,) positive notes on my own and others' posts & walls, instead of getting down on myself when I screw up a bit. (For example, I did a killer workout the other day and commented "LSATs and applications are wicked stressful, but working out like a **boss** makes me feel better!)

I'd love to have some more MFP pals who like to focus on celebrating victories - be my friend!

Replies

• rockeraxXx
    Options
    Hello!!! I will keep you on check lady! lol :laugh: Feel free to add me! -Rosalie
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Being positive is a huge help in motivation and weight loss! Add me if you'd like!
  • lfronczek
    lfronczek Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! Staying positive is half the battle!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Somedays, I feel fat and bloated, but those are just during my TOM.... other than that, I'm known in my circle of friends as quite a motivating person. Love love love to exercise.... love eating veggies... love trying new things.

:)
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than friends who are positive and motivate each other. Here , you can add me.
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    First, welcome!! Secondly, I know all about the stress of LSATs and applications (then school and the bar). Feel free to add me - I post everyday with few exceptions. Best of luck!
  • gdb86
    gdb86 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I can't say no to another optimist on their weight loss journey! Let's be MFP buddies asap! :)