New and would like some friends

Options
Hi all,

I'm 23 years old. I'm currently 190 and hoping to lose 40lbs in the next 6-8 months.

I work as a case manager for a nonprofit near my hometown. I've always been giving, very selfless. But now its my time. I need to do this for myself and no one can do it for me. I hope to meet some inspirational people that can motivate me when I'm down and can help me when I'm stuck. I promise to commit myself to you all and to provide motivation and support when you need it.

Add me!

Replies

• StrayTraveler
    StrayTraveler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new, myself (first post). Add me! I need some friends as well.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    hey guys! im athena, ive been using this site for a couple of months now and love it! add me and we can shed together lol :)
  • itsthatfatgirl
    Options
    I'm fairly new. I've only been at this for about two days. You're more than welcome to add me. (:
  • JasonGinMI
    JasonGinMI Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I am looking for more friends! The more the better. I am down 18 so far since August.
  • vannessasheane
    vannessasheane Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been on for exactly 16 days, love to have friends to motivate and to motivate me. So everyone feel free to add me if you like :)
  • zenais04
    zenais04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm fairly new and would like to meet people that has had sucess in losing weight. I just had a baby and although the weight from my baby is gone, I'm still overweight! :embarassed: Add me and help me get these 50 lbs off! I have no idea what I'm doing and how the exercise and what I'm eating will affect me. Heeeeeeelp!
  • k_pickle
    k_pickle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can join our challenge group! Just started it on the 1st!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1122-why-weight-daily-challenge
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone to MFP! You all will see success and hopefully become driven as I have. I have lost 21lbs in 6 weeks and this is a huge contribution to everyhing that I now love doing on a day to day basis! Get going and stay motivated!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am Neha from New Delhi, India. I'm new here too. Been 6 days...Add me!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me for support/motivation
  • carpediem0110
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add!
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals! I'm 23 and to hit my goal weight i have to lose 30 pounds, lets do this! I sent you an add request.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    go ahead and add me if you like and we'll go on this journey together :smile:
  • glennam1
    Options
    go ahead and ADD me as a friend
  • glennam1
    Options
    I'm brand new, myself (first post). Add me! I need some friends as well.
  • glennam1
    Options
    you can add me as a friend if you like
  • lefebvre002
    Options
    You can do this...I lost 185 pounds, maybe I can have a couple of tidbits for you. You can add me.
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Sending a request now!!
    =]
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    Hi, I'm Charity and I joined yesterday. I don't know how to "add" anyone yet, but encouragement is a good thing for everyone. I'm a 40 year old nursing student and am hoping to get in great shape so that when I'm treating my patients I'll be a good role model...among other reasons. Good luck everyone!