Any "Buff Brides" out there?

Options
HI! I just got engaged and had always heard of girls doing the "Buff Brides" workout. Are there any other girls out there trying to lose weight for the big day? Thankfully I have 11 months...just enough time to do this the RIGHT way!

Replies

• Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yep i am but never heard of buff brides.. do tell! lol
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to make my goal before my August wedding, but have never heard of Buff Brides workout.
  • csingleton92
    Options
    Im getting married in September im trying hard to reach my goal of 40 more but i've never heard of Buff Brides! is its a work out video?
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Bridal boot camp is something I have heard of.... check out one of my fav blogger's spin on it at this link: http://fitnessista.com/?s=bridal+boot+camp
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in September and have also been trying to drop some weight for the big day! Along with losing weight I'd like to tone up my chest, back and arms (since those are the parts that will be visible when wearing the dress!). I've never heard of the Buff Brides workout before though.
  • mgottschalk
    Options
    I had gotten it as a gift once.... when I finally tried it out I couldn't handle it. It was waaaay too cheesy. I prefer Jillian Michael's videos: 30 Day Shred, followed by Ripped in 30. That'd be a great start!! Good luck.
  • goodigirl2
    goodigirl2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've got the book. There are LOADS of workouts to do at the gym, and a 12 week and 6 month slim down schedule. I will look it over this weekend and report back! :)
  • goodigirl2
    Options
    I finally made use of my book on Sunday. I only used 5 lb weights, but came up with a 35 minute arms/upper body workout that I did on Sunday. I'm still sore! Awesome. Plan to do this once a week until school is out (I'm a teacher and struggle to make time to workout (besides on Th-Su). School is out in May and then I'm moving back to the same city as my fiance. I'll manage to do 2x a week then. It's AWESOME. Hope others have a good experience, too!
  • goodigirl2
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!