supportive friends???

Options
not new but would like some supportive friends :) not just friend collectors :P <3

Replies

• Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    lol at friend collector! cute! add me if you wish! i prob write too much lol
  • laurabarrett79
    laurabarrett79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an invite. I'm obviously not a "friend collector" as I have less than 10 friends:smile:
  • lace0211
    lace0211 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think I need you:)
  • lace0211
    lace0211 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think I need you:)
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I responded to a thread similar to this a little over a month ago when she said she was looking for supportive friends... she hasn't logged in for a month! LOL
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add request! I keep my friend list fairly low, because I'm hoping to have mutually supportive friendships, but it tends not to happen (although I have met some great people here :) ). Feel free to add me people :)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am proud to say I am a very support friend. Please feel free to add me as a buddy if you like. I would like some support in return tho...lol
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    Some say they needs friends on here then never respond or log in. I am here every day if you want to add me feel free.
    Not sure what your goals or needs are for friends , but you can share if you wish.:flowerforyou:
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Same here Im always looking for supportive friends.. Im here everyday.. and would love to help kick some butt.. as long as you can kick mine in return..lol :) hugs!
  • goodmonster
    Options
    I love supportive friends!! I'll add you =) I check in every day (even now, and I'm sick and grumpy) and have a habit of commenting on pretty much everyone's status/exercise/whaatever. =D
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    ill be your friend :flowerforyou:

i know what you mean.... i have only like 2 friends that show really good support... the rest I am just not so sure

Ill be a positive supportive friend, because they make the journey easier :smile:
  • 3mmalou16
    3mmalou16 Posts: 27
    Options
    Im here everyday aswell! so add me if you would like to :smile:
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, so feel free to add away! I've not got may friends as I like to keep an eye on everyone :bigsmile:
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm new :) I'd like some supportive friends too!