30 day shred...???

Options
Heyyy all, i have ordered the 30 day shred, and am just waiting for it to be delivered, soon i hope! Eeekk! :D
I was just wondering whether there are any genuine success storys from people that have tried and done well. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• invu
    invu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30ds now, though I have just started. Today is day 2/day 30 and I am sore. lol. If you wanna see some results though, I'd suggest perusing the success stories forum, as there are lots of threads of members finishing the 30 day shred. Most lose quite a bit of inches and some lose a lot of weight, some don't as they are also building muscle.

But those threads are what motivated me to start.
  • emmalouise21
    Options
    Thanks, i will take a look :)
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    we have a group for everything about the 30 DS!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/117-30-day-shred

:happy:
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    There are some incredible before and after pics in the success stories section. Those seriously kept me going through most of level 3 :)

I didn't have such an obvious before/after, but I lost more inches during the 30 days I did 30 DS than I did in the whole previous 4 months combined when I was just counting calories and using the elliptical. Plus I saw a bigger transformation in my endurance, strength, and muscles than I had before doing it. I am a total believer.
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 of 30 day shred. It's tough but you see results! You will feel so much better doing it. There's a nice variety with the strength, cardio, and abs! Feel free to friend me, I'm on daily!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it about 3 or 4 times a week since July and have gone from a size 14 to a size 6 pants! I'm a believer!
  • hazysmama
    hazysmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am a Jillian Michaels addict. I lost more inches than pounds during the shred. That was perfectly fine with me though! Well worth it and very easy to fit in a busy schedule. Keep in mind that diet is also important...I stayed within my 1200 calories religiously.