I need weightless buddies!!!

Options
Hi I'm Audrey! I'm a young mom(21) to a beautiful 17 month old daughter. I was 175 when I became pregnant and the day I delivered I was 222.. I can't seem to lose the baby weight! I got down to 203 before getting back on birth control and now I'm back at 217! I'm only 5'3 so I need to lose alot of weight I'm determined to do anything it takes! I want to be 135 but will be happy with being 145-150 by July of this year so about 8 months. Please help I need all the encouragement I can get and weightloss buddies! I work out every day for at least an hour and eat healthy but it's not working!
Thanks!

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp and good luck! Feel free to add me for some support
  • Countryygirl
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    aw congrats new mommy! :happy: u can add me! i support n stuff lol
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    You can add me...I'm new to the site and needs friends for support as well =)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    106709main_image_feature_253_ajh4.jpg

Just joshin'. :wink:

Congrats on the new addition, and best wishes here! :flowerforyou:
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options

ha ha ha ha
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! If you're sticking to the MFP program, you WILL see results if you keep at it!
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! :) I've been here fore 13 weeks now, and it's going great so far! You'll love it :) Congratulations on your daughter, and feel free to add me as a friend :):flowerforyou:
  • CourtneyMolina
    CourtneyMolina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little girl! The hardest part of losing weight for me is the lack of motivation that I have! This site really works, there are a lot of good people who truly want to help out in any way :smile: You can add me if you want! I'm always looking for some new people to help motivate who will help motivate me in return!:happy:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congrats and weilcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you like. I am only 5' tal and know how pregnancy can pack on the pounds! A lot of support here!l
  • lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Audrey,
    Please add me- I can also use all the support I can get. My son is now 3 yrs old and I weigh more now than I did when I delivered-ugh!

Leslie
  • alexis510
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive friends too! Feel free to add me.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Genuinley laughed out loud xD
  • slimgirl19
    Options
    i am looking for motivating friends too . feel free to add me :smile:
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    I've lost twenty pounds so far, and now maintaining, feel free to add me!
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This sight has helped me thusfar as I begin my trek to a fit body and I am sure it will help you too. We could all use help and support so you my add me. Best Wishes!
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi there,
    welcome to mfp! i have the same exact issue with almost the same exact weight as you as far as pre pregnancy weight, post pregnancy weight and trying to get the weight off. i joined in sept. its a great place for support and motivation...feel free to add me for mutual support =) and good luck on your journey =)
  • myrabrand1
    myrabrand1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new too. Just joined last night. Your not alone.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little one! I've lost quite a bit but still have a long way to go.

Feel free to add me if you'd like...the support of my MFP friends really keeps me on track and I love being able to motivate others. :)
  • mtaylor404
    mtaylor404 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You and I are about the same height! I would like to be around 125 (ideally) as well. I will add you!