Hey everyone!!! =]

Options
HEy guys!!! im kinda new on here and im looking for motivation and support and new friends on here to help get through this weight loss journey together!!! Im 21 and i live in WA state! Im looking to loose about 50 pounds!!! Please add me if you wanna be friends so we can help encourage each other and share tips and everything!!! thanks!!

Replies

• Eyezsoblue311
    Options
    I've only been using this site for about a week and I'd love more friends for motivation as well :) Add me
  • dshelton511
    Options
    I've only been using this site for about a week and I'd love more friends for motivation as well :) Add me

definately!!!!
  • murraycharlie
    Options
    me too! welcome!
  • sailonby
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I'm fairly new, too.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all you newbies.. you've found a wonderful site where anything is possible!:drinker:

I recently saw a "20-something" group so you might want to take a look for that in the groups section if you're looking to hook up and friend close to your age. Although of course it doesn't matter on here we're all friendly:wink: but I know sometimes it's particularly helpful to have lots in common with someone in the same age range.

Have a great time working toward your goals Ladies:wink::flowerforyou:

You can search here for groups that might interest you or even create your own! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Glad you're here!
  • clazarides
    Options
    feel free to add me aswell. it's great to know other people are going through what you are too :)
  • sunnyd52
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP since September and have lost 32 LBS since Aug 3. I love this site. Lots of good people with lots of amazing succes stories. Glad to have you aboard. Add me too if you like :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • anna_love
    Options
    hey ur welcome to add me
  • Colleen268
    Colleen268 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am new here, been doing this a few days now. I am finding it very easy. I would love to support you all and receive some support. I am a wife and mom of 3 boys. I am looking to lose about 50-60 lbs. I just recently gained 18 lbs over the past 6 months...but for a good reason, I quit smoking, Now that I have that under my belt, I am excited to take this challenge on.
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add I'm always looking for good new MFP friends!
  • Missthing70
    Missthing70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I AM also new..