Les Mills Classes

Options
Hello all!

Just curious to see how many other MFP users are Les Mills addicts like me?! :wink:

Replies

• DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    RIGHT HERE! In fact, I am going to training next weekend to become a Bodycombat instructor! :wink:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I would not be surprised if I end up being a Body Balance instructor !

I am soooo hooked !

Not very good at the moment, but I can do it !
  • julesdec
    Options
    YES!!! I wish they were on here!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Love them. They offer the classes at my job so it's really nice. Signed up for Body Pump this afternoon.
  • gymjunkie79
    Options
    I think I'd be lost without them! Have been doing them for years and can't see myself stopping anytime soon!
    I'm currently on maternity leave and do them at home (Step, Combat, Pump, Attack, Balance) as I don't have access to a gym where I live and I think they have saved my sanity!!! lol
  • amyrp8c
    amyrp8c Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM!! I go to ATTACK twice a week and COMBAT twice a week......PUMP and VIVE are also avaliable in the gym i go to but havent tried them out yet :)
  • aahand
    aahand Posts: 27
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! I'm an instructor for Pump, Combat, RPM, and Flow and LOVE every sweaty minute! I also do some promo shots for LM posters, pamphlets, and the clothing line--see avatar! Since becomming involved with LM I've seen a HUGE increase in my fitness, namely cardio.