I'm Ariana, new to MyFitnessPal and looking for motivation!

Options
Hey, I am a senior in a high school. I recently found I have painful heart palpitations and arrhythmia, It has been getting worst as I gain weight. So I need to lose weight and be healthier but I need some motivation.

Replies

• Ericgunner
    Options
    Having good willpower and determination you will achieve your goals. You have already taken the first step by joining MFP this is a great site with lovely people, good luck
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will do great here... just log, log, log! :)
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    Options
    You're smart to start now! Just remember, everyone has setbacks and you can do it!
  • arianadudley
    Options
    Thank you so much, all of you. I'm sure I'll do good with all of your motivation:)
  • cassienickel100
    Options
    I have always struggle with my weight! FINALLY, I have found something that works!! MFP is a great tool to help you with your weight loss. Food diary is so important!! Good luck!
  • momoflanandlil
    Options
    Ariana - I too am new to fitness pal and am starting my weightloss journey now! I have had two kids and would love to get back into shape! I am inspired by your motivation and hope we can work together!
  • ajlankard
    ajlankard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Been on for almost two weeks and so far I am loving it, from ny... Friend me!
    Looking for local folks for support:)
  • Hi Ariana,
    Congrats on taking the first step! It is good that you are starting while you are still young. Embrace this wonderful new lifestyle and you will be amazed at how much fun being healthy can be!
    Is your family supportive? Are they going to help you by new cooking habits?
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can be a source of support and motivation for eachother.
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome! For motivation, just think of how good you're going to look @ graduation! For support, feel free to lean on all of us.
  • arianadudley
    Options
    I would like that alot