rebuilding core. . .

Options
can anyone tell me good exercises for rebuilding core after having children. youngest is two now not worried about hurting myself lol and yes i know it wont happen over night but nothing does. thanks in advance :)

Replies

• dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    try" the bridge" - google it. Easy to do .
  • Geer76
    Geer76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Planks are good for strengthening your core, gradually building up the length of time you can hold it for. Doing work with kettlebells or medicine balls help stabilize your core while doing crunches or twists. Russian twists are great with a kettlebell or dumbbells.
  • Gabriall
    Gabriall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    pilate's helped me a great deal with building up my core, that and martial arts though dancing would probably do it too.
  • theresabugx
    theresabugx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I agree with planks, there are different things you can do with the planks as well to increase intensity too, and pilates is really good. mt climbers are good too
  • SooZ1138
    Options
    I love my pilates class... I'm being able to steadily do more and more with my core.
  • Flanski
    Options
    check out a link I just recently posted. I found it really helpfully about rebuilding the internal wall first to flatten out the after baby bulge. I also looked up a bunch of exerices on you tube specifically for post pregos.