No appetite

Options
I've noticed latey that I have no appetite. Nothing sounds good to me and I cook all my food at home. I make my favorites and freeze them in single serving containers so I can pull from my stash for work and still eat healthy.

For the last week I just don't feel like eating. I post my plan and what I'm taking for lunch, but most of the time I can barely force myself to eat even 1/2 of it. I even have a hard time finishing up a regular individual serving container of yogurt. I'm losing weight and I have about 60# yet to go to lose, but I'm a bit concerned about the no appetite.

Perhaps my body is readjusting to proper portions sizes.

Anyone else lose their appetite when you reduce your portions?

Replies

• 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I lost my appetite for a few days after I cut my calories but it came back.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I find I have periods like this too. I just make sure that I am at/over net 1200 calories and don't worry about it. I am average height. Then I will have a few days where I am really hungry especially if I exercise alot. That is great if your body is adjusting to normal portions. If you have a day that is short and inactive it is fine to have less calories occaisionally if your body isn't telling you it needs more but not everyday. Take care.
  • sjvirkus
    sjvirkus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just be careful not to put your metabolism into a fasting mode. Even a few bites of something is better than nothing.