30 Day Shred anyone??

Options
Hello MFP!

I'm going to start 30 Day Shred on Monday, December 5th, and was wondering if anyone would like to do it with me?? It would be awesome to get another group started on here to keep each other accountable, so let me know if you're interested!

It would also be cool if we all took before pictures, and then on our last day, post our side-by-side before and after pics. Maybe some half way pics too to keep up motivated to finish :)

Anyway, if you're interested let me know!

Stephanie

Replies

• Angelabonham
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join you. I started the video yesterday. Haven't done it today yet. Plan to this evening though. I am really sore in the thighs & butt. Add me please:)
  • Shiskababe
    Shiskababe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday as well and would love to keep with it. My motivation always seems to dissapear half way through. :(
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. I'm on day 6 and LOVE IT! I could start over on the 6th so we are all starting in the same place. Please feel free to add me if anyone wants support and encouragement.
  • Megs654321
    Options
    I would like to join too! I bought the DVD but can't seem to make myself do it...hopefully having other people doing it will keep me on track! :smile:
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am supposed to get the DVD on Monday...so hopefully I can join in...maybe you can create a group for us
  • janna674
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/117-30-day-shred here is a recent group i found that is doing it I joined it!
  • Missthing70
    Missthing70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just found this site, and I havent really started and I am scared and nervous HOW do I start??
    what are some good steps?
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    i would like to join :) iv started and stopped so many times this year determined to do it whole way through this time!
  • thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    oh thanks Janna! Going to join that group and thread! ahh starting tomorrow.. kind of nervous!
  • dreamingthinn
    Options
    Hello. I'm starting today to! If the dvd has arrived, that is! I'm actually pretty excited. I have lost the majority of the weight I want to lose, I'm on my last 10lbs now and I just really want to tone up. I''ve heard that this dvd is really good for losing inches so I can't wait to see results. I will definitely take some before and after photos! Good luck, it might be tough for the first few days!
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi gals!
    I'm starting today too. I'd love some motivation from you and hopefully I can help you too!
    Feel free to add me so we can send each other motivating messages!
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    I'm starting today as well!! Actually in just a few minutes! :-) I tried it before, but only lasted 3 days and then I got lazy and just stopped.
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just got back on the fitness board looking for ppl starting today!!! I want to join too ..I think it will really help me stick with it! :)
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    @fluffy ..Same thing.. i did a week and got lazy (bored) of it... hopefully this keeps me motivated :)
  • jennaddy
    jennaddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'd like to join in too. I did D1L1 before Tday and it kicked my *kitten*. I started again yesterday and I could tell it was (a very tiny bit) easier than the first time I did it. I'm hoping that by joining together, we will all have the motivation to complete it!

Here are my stats:

SW: 198.4
    Neck: 14
    Bust: 40.5
    Under bust: 37
    Waist: 36
    Belly button: 40
    Hips: 42
    Upper Arm: 14
    Thickest part of thigh: 26
    Calf: 15.5

Feel free to add me, I love the support everyone gives and gets around here!
  • thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just got done with the first day!! Definitely tough, especially the push ups and bicycle crunches. Looking forward to when I can actually do them!!!
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh, cool. I finally found a post from recently just now starting 30DS. I just started today :) I have no measurements ATM, but my SW: 218. I need to find my measuring tape =/
  • JCHarrilal
    JCHarrilal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just did the first day today! This is my first round and i have seen suck awesome results on here that I had to try it. I can already tell my shoulders are gonna be sore! =)
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey friends, I'm doing 30 DS every other day because of a comment I read on MFP saying that Jillian said not to do it everyday. Plus, I wouldn't be able to walk haha. So I did the third day today. Figure it will take me longer but then I can function.

I've seen an increase in the scale, not sure if that is related but trying to not get bent out of shape over it. Anyone else had this happen?
  • janna674
    Options
    here are my stats....

SW 132

Neck 13.5
    Bust 37.5
    Under Bust 34
    Waist 39
    Belly Button 40
    Hips 40
    Upper Arm 13