Kick my *kitten*

Options
last 10 pounds to go! I'm new here to the forum, I've got my booty camp routine and sports down pat, I work out hard 6 days a week, my downfall is eating and not using this app consistently! It's a real mind game for me I hover around 145lbs as soon as I hit 142-143 lbs. I give myself permission to pig out?? I come up with excuses I don't track or check in. So this is my first post and I don't mind getting my *kitten* kicked. I've got the "thata girl" now I need to hear come on your so close just finish it!

Replies

• lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Come on, you're so close just finish it! :)

Haha. :) I'm at a similar stage and slightly worried that when i get really close that I will let it go. But you know what, we've worked too long and too hard to bust it all at the last hurdle! So get on it. :)
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks your my first friend, I'm already inspired by u and had a giggle at your post:)
  • wonca
    wonca Posts: 81
    Options
    *commencing light *kitten* kicking with your permission*

You've made all this FANTASTIC progress and while you're staring down the last stretch, you're going to just let it all go? REALLY???

If anything this is the time to buckle down a little bit extra and push for that last little bit!!!

That 10lbs is almost ALL a result of food/nutrition.. especially if you've got a solid routine down and you're working out plenty. So.. 10lbs.. 5 weeks. Be more aware of what you're eating and check in here daily and log EVERYTHING!!!

If you start RIGHT NOW and I mean today, not.. I'll do it on Monday. You can be at your target weight by the first week in the New Year! Think about that... I mean really really think about that. You can be at your goal in 5 short weeks. It's so close!!!

So.. time to focus and reach your goal!

*end *kitten* kicking*

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want and good luck. You've got this!
  • sandimack
    Options
    That was awesome, now ready to just do it!! Exactly what I needed! LMAO
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    on the last 10 lb myself, so close but yet so far.... Dont quit now, think of the lovely outfits you can buy in the sale if you carry on with your journey, otherwise... bulging waistband for you. just keep that picture in your head. Butt kick over x
  • amiraamoora
    Options
    You're doing a great job. I think we all get that "pig out" moments:laugh:
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    Keep Going! You're not just a weightloss expert now, you're an ATHLETE! You can kick some *kitten* now, and show that scale and yourself that you've got this thing! Focus on making healthy food choices that will FUEL your workouts, you awesome athlete!
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    argh, double post
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I would have to say that your nutrition is the problem altogether if you're at your last 10 lbs and have been beating your own @$$ to loose it. You may want to consider changing your eating habits altogether. If you "Diet" and get down to your goal weight, then get off your diet, chances are you'll gain that 10 lbs right back.

OR you're not eating enough which is making your body go into starvation mode and hang on to every ounce and keeping you at a plateau. Only way to know for sure is to continue to keep logging, eat lots of vegetables, drink lots of water, and stay way from indulgences for awhile.

I hope that you reach you goal weight soon and that you share with us your accomplishment!

Thanks for sharing today

SLB
  • irishseven
    irishseven Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    me too..Ive lost 74 lbs. in about 6 months....I've been trying to work it w/my food...what works..I don't like excuses..I'm 6 lbs away from my 80lb.goal...so push harder and kick your butt..I run daily and 30min. on elliptical..."just work harder"..I love to run.i am 58 years old..but like I said NO EXCUSES..GOOD LUCK...was that kick butt enough?
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks your my first friend, I'm already inspired by u and had a giggle at your post:)

Love it! :)
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Keep Going! You're not just a weightloss expert now, you're an ATHLETE! You can kick some *kitten* now, and show that scale and yourself that you've got this thing! Focus on making healthy food choices that will FUEL your workouts, you awesome athlete!

Well said!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Great job so far...I am in the same zone as you....I am hovering 10-12 pounds over my goal weight and stagnant. Kick mine and I will kick yours! This is 10 lb boot camp! How bad do we want it!? I want it bad, you?
  • sandimack
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation, u r all fantastic! I came on this morning making the final commitment to my journey! Now I feel the adrenalin pumping, excited to do this! I can't wait to be able to start my new journey at my goal. I can't even describe how motivated, excited and determined u help me feel today!
  • sandimack
    Options
    Your half way there! Don't stop now! Yes it's a busy time of year! Yes there is so many more temptations! Yes it's cold out, u have deadlines blah blah blah BUT HOW GOOD WOULD U FEEL AND LOOK AT CHRISTMAS AT YOUR GOAL! how confident and excited will u be if U did it!!! I'm positive u can do it r u?
  • sandimack
    Options
    Your right! I work hard in the gym, on the court, in the field and on the ice! I'm doing it now
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    The sun’s energy warms the world. But when you focus it through a magnifying glass, it can start a fire. Focus is powerful.”
    Focus and you will do it:-)
  • sandimack
    Options
    I would have to say that your nutrition is the problem altogether if you're at your last 10 lbs and have been beating your own @$$ to loose it. You may want to consider changing your eating habits altogether. If you "Diet" and get down to your goal weight, then get off your diet, chances are you'll gain that 10 lbs right back.

OR you're not eating enough which is making your body go into starvation mode and hang on to every ounce and keeping you at a plateau. Only way to know for sure is to continue to keep logging, eat lots of vegetables, drink lots of water, and stay way from indulgences for awhile.

I hope that you reach you goal weight soon and that you share with us your accomplishment!

Thanks for sharing today

Thanxs I know what I need to do, what I should eat, I should track it but I'm sabotaging myself, BUT THAT WAS YESTERDAY! Today I'm going for it!

Notice I learned how to answer individual posts sorry guys for the other random posts. Lol

SLB
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    Go on, you can do it! You've done fantastic so far. Granted it feels good now and your rediscovery of "pig out" sessions may also feel nice at the time, but wouldn't your goal weight and body feel loads better? Keep at it, well done :D
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    A 6 pack of *kitten* whoop on it's way to ya!!!!!

Excuses are like a**holes ! Everyone has them and ive heard them all !!! Why Why Why are you giving up after all your hard work, 10 pounds is nothing! Why are you making the last ten pounds the hardest? Was the first ten pounds not harder? you had to change your lifestyle completely change your diet find extra strength and willpower not to mention the motivation to see it through! Stop ******ng get your *kitten* in gear and show your kids just what a bit of desire and motivation can achieve!!!!!

However......................

You could change your goals completely, instead of focusing on your body weight, set yourself a fitness challange "run 10km in under an hour" or "swim 30 laps non stop" Your body will find it's ideal slim and healthy weight so take away the pressure of focusing just on weight lost and focus on training for an event etc.

if you focus on a different goal by training harder or increasing your endurance you might find the last few pounds of fat fall off anyway, but if not you will still be more toned and have a fitter body for it.

Hope this helps

Scott