Aloe Vera Juice

Options
Does any one use aloe vera juice as part of their diet? It could be daily, weekly, monthly, or just occasionally, I wondered what the benefits of it are

Replies

• Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    No, I never even knew it existed until I saw it in a health shop yesterday. Is it nice? I cannot imagine what aloe vera would taste like.
  • Wrappedinbacon
    Wrappedinbacon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was looking online and show that it has benefits for your digestive system. It says it tastes really bitter, so this morning I got the wild berry flavored one at walmart and its still kind of bitter.
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    it is vile but i have religiously taken it for a month, i dont feel as bloated now and my skin seems better, i am about to change onto the wild berry as friends have told me its great!!!!
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    it is vile but i have religiously taken it for a month, i dont feel as bloated now and my skin seems better, i am about to change onto the wild berry as friends have told me its great!!!!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Does any one use aloe vera juice as part of their diet? It could be daily, weekly, monthly, or just occasionally, I wondered what the benefits of it are

Taquila?
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I drink half a cup of it daily and it definitely reduces bloating. Its hard to choke down but you get used to it after a while and its totally worth it.
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    Haven't tried it but probably will buy some next week :)
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I make up a container of Crystal Light on pretty much a daily basis and add aloe vera juice to that. Can't taste it, to tell the truth. And frankly, am not sure what benefits it has provided. I think I need to give it more time (it's been ~2 months). I started it because it was recommended by Dr. Oz., specifically for constipation and stomach ache.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I took some for a detox and it is like taking a shot of alcohol- nasty tasting but you get used to it after a while. It is supposed to help cleanse out the bad stuff-toxins from your digestive system. I was told by a nutritionist that it is extremely common to use in hawaii for almost any illness, etc. I would only take a capful 2 or three times a day, then between meals take a probiotic- helped my digestive problems basically disappear because I took so many antibiotics as a kid until adult. now my system is so much better! Just my thoughts- not claiming any medical proof, just my own experience:)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is great! (BRAGGS) and cheap at a whole foods/natural store