To drink or not to drink ....

Options
2»

Replies

• kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I saw go for it! You can always work it off! Moderation my friend.. moderation.
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    This is real life ... if you expect to drink in the future it is probably best to find a way to fit it into your healthy lifestyle. Now seems like a good time to start.:drinker:
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Dunno what you ended up doing last night, but I ended up drinking Bacardi Torched Cherry with Coke Zero. Calories? None! And I didn't gain any weight as of this morning from it. Usually when I drink it takes a couple days for the weight to regulate back, but not this time. I think I will stick with this drink in the future! lol
  • DonziGirl
    DonziGirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Whiskey and diet 7 up for me last night.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Whiskey and diet 7 up for me last night.

Ah no. Whiskey should always be drunk straight. Or with a tiny bit of water. I'll even stretch to a bit of ice in the summer. But 7up? That's a crime against humanity.
  • DonziGirl
    DonziGirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat new to whiskey and easing my way in. Segram's VO I think it was?
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat new to whiskey and easing my way in. Segram's VO I think it was?

Ya 7 & 7 is what I have seen people drink. Segram's 7 and 7 up.
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    i drink a bottle of red wine every week *two this week* :O i log it in and count it as a snack , im loosing still fine ...... im def going to endulge at xmas you gotta :)..............
  • Alexabarocas
    Options
    They say any drink is "okay" but they suggest a few things:

Drink out of a tall glass so that it looks like you have more

and

Drink out of a straw so you're forced to pace yourslef a bit ahah
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options

Drink out of a tall glass so that it looks like you have more

I think if i drank out of a tall glass I'd end up drinking more, because it would look less full