OH WOW

Options
SOOOOOOOOOOO my friend/coworker's new boyfrined brought her 3 HUGE tubs of diffrent kinds of yogurt today just cause she had a bad day (So sweet right? lucky brat) and one of them was a honey flavored greek yogurt and OH WOW its AMAZING! i loved it i could have eatin the entire tub it was so tasty .... i need to get me some of that!

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOO my friend/coworker's new boyfrined brought her 3 HUGE tubs of diffrent kinds of yogurt today just cause she had a bad day (So sweet right? lucky brat) and one of them was a honey flavored greek yogurt and OH WOW its AMAZING! i loved it i could have eatin the entire tub it was so tasty .... i need to get me some of that!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Honey Greek Yogurt. *drool* LOVE it! Glad you found a new food that you enjoy!
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options

love....yeah i think its an obsession my mouth is watering just thinking of it!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

love....yeah i think its an obsession my mouth is watering just thinking of it!

When we have it in the house, it's usually my dessert while my husband is shoveling ice cream into his head. :laugh:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting, anyone know where to buy it?
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting, anyone know where to buy it?

Fage brand Greek yogurt I find at Meijer or the naturally yours grocery. Oikos brand I've seen at some Supe Wal*marts. HTH! YUMMY! :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Giant Eagle has both of those brands as well!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has their own green yogurt. They have a honey one and a pomegranate one! NUMMY!! :love:
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Green yogurt, darling? That TJ's, always pushing the envelope! :tongue:

I'm so happy that TJ's came out with a Greek yogurt. It's so CHEAP!

But can we take a moment to laugh at the new "Daily Bread"? I saw that and nearly keeled over I was howling.