Xbox 360 with Kinect

I recently got a xbox 360 with kinect and enjoying very much! Waking up every day to sore muscles and can't figure out how to log the exercises that I do with the xbox. Does anybody know how? Mainly the Just Dance game and the sports game with Tennis. Oh and the Adventures game too!! Thanks in a advance!

Replies

• ButterflyWoods
    ButterflyWoods Posts: 35 Member
    I am curious on this one as well as the Kinect is going to be a family Christmas gift....and I can't wait to get started. I have seen some posting exercise on the wii...maybe there is a listing similar for the wii that could be used for the Kinect.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    i use my HRM - its really the best thing i've ever bought! then just create an exercise..either depending on the game of just "Kinect game" and enter your calories
  • Thanks!
  • buchmansrus
    buchmansrus Posts: 34 Member
    OH I LOVE playing the kinect myself. We recently got it and its so much fun. I also have a wii and the wii tells you roughly about calories where as the kinect doesnt but I will tell you that my heart pounds alot harder with the xbox because theres absolutely no cheating around it. With that being said, when I logg my exercises I compare it to the wii

They do however have an kinnect your shape thats great. When you are using it it will show you the calories your burning. I got the your shape and I plan on getting the your shape 2012 for christmas.

I LOVE The adventures and if anybody wants to add me as a friend on xbox my user name is buchmansrus

My grand daughter and I have tried renting the games instead of buying them. The dance and zumba ones are very challenging however we like the "Just Dance Kids 2"...Pretty fun exercise.

Have fun and if anybody needs another friend on here too please add me or on facebook as well.
    April Buchman (Waddell)
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    I could have swore I saw Kinect Games in the Exercise search recently! Check it out. It likely guesstimates pretty low (at least it did for me because I use my HRM when I play).

Also, I LOVE our Kinect. When I don't feel like working out, I play Adventures or Sports with the kids. :wink:
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    buchmansrus, I will add you on my xbox friends, i cant remember the crazy username it gave me but it is Hypnotic?????, atleast you will know who it is when you see that, lol :)