Newbies! Lets be Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp . I'm new too feel free to add me. That goes for anybody . Never hurts to have friends thru the ups and downs
  • jenhillis
    Options
    Hello Newbie! I am not really new but I have been away a long time so I am like new. I just got back on a few days ago! I turned vegan in January and lost 22 lbs and now I am at a stand still and incorporating exercise back into my hectic busy life and starting to strength train again and watch my food intake. While turing vegan I didnt watch any calories at all just made the transition butnow I need to clean it up even more and lose my next 20-25 lbs. I would like friends on here as well. I have never used these community boards but would like to start. Do I qualify for a newbie?! LOL

Anyone can add me if you would like!
  • dravenangel
    dravenangel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I've only been logging for 3 weeks (third weigh in tomorrow) and fearing after a good start that I've stalled. Feel free to add me :)
  • iamthevieve
    Options
    Hi! Newbie here as well. I signed up months ago and admittedly never used it, but I'm back and ready to do this! Wishing you the best!

I'm in the same boat. I've been using the phone app for a couple years, but I haven't used it at all. I'm hoping by making friends on here, I'll have the support I need. It's hard because of the holidays and a couple of the girls I work with love baking, so we always have cookies and other fatty cakes in the break room.
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Hi. I am new as well. Best Wishes on your new journey.
  • fabulis1
    fabulis1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. I started just a few days about and am spending today and tomorrow planning for a very positive and healthy week. i'm looking for all the support and friends I can get so we can help each other along and stay on the right course!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey I can cheer anyone. After all that's some motivation to have virtual friends cheering for you. I been trying to loose weight all my life. but as I got older I gained more weight. MFP has been good to teach me how to eat better. I'm in a yoyo effect but still not as heavy as i' gotten. Definitively much better endurance by working out regularly. And Im enjoying the people Im meeting here and the stories. Keep trying no matter what
    oh wow, look at all the newbies! I hope you all are adding eachother too :)