Grumpy, Hungry & Sleepy......HELP!!!!!!

Options
I recently started working out, but on Tuesday and Wednesday I haven't had any motivation. I am so frustrated with myself.

But prior to my two day laps of being off schedule I noticed that I can't sleep since I changed my eating habits and started working out. And even thou I didn't work out in two day's I still can't sleep. I am just wide awake. So I am grumpy, always hungry every two hours, and sleepy.

What am I suppose to do?

Replies

• latoyad
    latoyad Posts: 9
    Options
    I recently started working out, but on Tuesday and Wednesday I haven't had any motivation. I am so frustrated with myself.

But prior to my two day laps of being off schedule I noticed that I can't sleep since I changed my eating habits and started working out. And even thou I didn't work out in two day's I still can't sleep. I am just wide awake. So I am grumpy, always hungry every two hours, and sleepy.

What am I suppose to do?
  • gogo524
    gogo524 Posts: 4
    Options
    1st check your caffine intake. If you are having it past mid morning, that may be effecting your sleep.

I know it's hard to stay motivated, but be strong and before you know it the workout will be done with and you will feel better about yourself. Good luck!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Eating healthier and working out will help your body work more efficiently and you won't require as much sleep. Make sure that you're not working out withing a few hours of bedtime. For me, mornings work best for workouts because it gives me energy to go on for the day and doesn't interfere with bedtime.

Are you limiting your caffeine? Mornings only... anything after noon takes the chance of affecting my sleep.

If you're hungry every 2 hours - eat every 2 hours.... that's the healthiest way to eat. Just make sure that you're grabbing something with plenty of nutritional value.