How long?!

Options
So I'm 5'2 n before I started MFP I weighed 175. I now weigh 158-160 so i roughly lost 17lbs in 2 months. Im starting to see its getting harder n harder to lose the weight. I know at first my body wasnt use to eatting 1200 calories but now its adjusting. Does the weight still come off?! Is there a secret to continue the success?! Should i up my calories from 1200?! HELP!

Replies

• joshanti81
    joshanti81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    when I started to stop losing I went up 250 cal from 1200 cal to 1450 and I am losing again about 2 1/2 pounds a week, so you are probably eating too few calories jmo you can try adding a couple hundred more calories for a few weeks and see if that helps.
  • MandaCakez
    MandaCakez Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Everyone has been suggesting that but im paranoid ima gain weight back. Its worth a shot so ima try it. Thank!
  • joshanti81
    joshanti81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I too was paranoid but it worked just start by adding only 100 to 200 cals first and see where that takes you. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!