Back Again.

Seriously need some motivation.... LISTEN TO THIS....

I was out the other night with a buNch of my friends, we hit a couple clubs and had a great time... all of my freinds are in shape and have really nice bodies but me blah! So we were all leaving one of the clubs about to go home and as we were leaving SOME RANDOM stranger "ooohhh look at all those hotties" then as I followed my friends he was like "opps except you, you are FAT"

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Talk about feeling disgusting. Now more than ever I know I need to lose this weight... and not just because of some random stranger but BECAUSE I HAVE TOO!!!

Any tips?

Thanks!

Replies

• Seriously need some motivation.... LISTEN TO THIS....

I was out the other night with a buNch of my friends, we hit a couple clubs and had a great time... all of my freinds are in shape and have really nice bodies but me blah! So we were all leaving one of the clubs about to go home and as we were leaving SOME RANDOM stranger "ooohhh look at all those hotties" then as I followed my friends he was like "opps except you, you are FAT"

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Talk about feeling disgusting. Now more than ever I know I need to lose this weight... and not just because of some random stranger but BECAUSE I HAVE TOO!!!

Any tips?

Thanks!
  • pfeif21
    pfeif21 Posts: 27
    excuse my language but,... what a ****. seriously. not only would i not say that but i probably wouldnt even think it!!!
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    that was just WRONG! Don't let it get you down. It's hard sometimes having skinny friends because you're constantly comparing yourselves to them. I have a friend who was skinny but going through a tough time had gained some weight...she came over to borrow some of my clothes and it was then that I realized that my "skinny" was her "fat." -- so even at my best I was still bigger...the thing is we're all different. I don't want to look like her, I want to look like the best me. Just keep working at it and you will make it to the best you too! You can do it! Once day you'll be out again and looking FINE and you'll see that random guy and when he calls you hot you can say, "thanks, too bad you have such a small ****" !!!