"Clean" beauty products

Options
AwMyLoLo
AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
A lot of us on here have incorporated "clean eating" into our diets to help with our goals. I was wondering if anyone knows of any really good "clean" beauty products that don't have tons of added ingredients and chemicals. Lotions, makeup, soap, etc...?

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    A lot of us on here have incorporated "clean eating" into our diets to help with our goals. I was wondering if anyone knows of any really good "clean" beauty products that don't have tons of added ingredients and chemicals. Lotions, makeup, soap, etc...?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Oh crap. Jillian Michaels names a few in her new book, but I don't have it with me right now. I'll look them up tonight. :flowerforyou:
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    I use Boscia products. they are all natural, no animals ingredients, harsh chemicals or preservatives. I really like it.
  • losinglynn
    Options
    I just finished reading Jillian's Master book too and for fun I entered the ingredients off of my Johnson's Baby Lotion into google....quite the eyeopener :ohwell:

I will be on the search for better beauty products next time I'm shopping.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

If you live by a Whole Foods, you def. want to check out their beauty section
    I've tried Avalon, Mychelle and Suki products...to name a few
    Whole Foods is also great about giving out samples and they take back returns within 30 days
    You might also want to check out makeupalley.com for reviews of different products

Kim
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm a Burts Bees Girl.

Check out "Gorgeously Green" by Sophia Uliano... she's got some great suggestions for better beauty products.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sephora but it's a makeup/beauty store that sells all the big names in beauty and a good 1/4 of their store is dedicated to green/ natural/ organic haircare, skincare and makeup. You can check it out at sephora.com as well!
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Burt's Bees products are the BEST!

I love their Orange Essence facial cleanser
    Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, olive oil, orange oil, oat flour, lanolin, oat oil, aloe leaf juice, vegetable oil, beta carotene, tocopherol (vitamin E), quillaja extract, rosemary leaf oil

They also have natural shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, facial moisturizer, sun screen. Everything smells great.