Goal Has Been Met !

Options
Started out Aug 30 @ 268lbs . Today Dec 3 , Weighed in @ my Fitness Center @ 225lbs. Want to stay right there , but don't know how many calories a day I should consume to stay there . Benn eating 1800 net after Exercise. And will still Exercise Hour a day 6 days a week . 6'4" , 52 Yrs Old . Any Suggestions . Gonna have a few Beers Tonight, Haven't had many of those lately

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work and meeting your goal. I suggest lots of water and maybe a couple of aspirin before you pass out to avoid a hangover tomorrow. :smile:
  • deb_sully
    Options
    Congratulations!! I have many miles to go. They say maintenance is the hardest part. I'm no expert but it seems that if a person continues to exercise regularly and hard enough, they should be able to easily maintain on 1800 calories. Like I said, I'm no expert. I'm sure it depends on body type anyway. I hope somehow can help you out. I just wanted to congratulate you!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    try resetting your MFP goals to 0 lbs per week, and see what it tells you. I'm guessing it will be in the 2,400-2,500 range.
  • anniewinter
    Options
    Just type it in to Myfitnesspal that you want to maintain your weight I should give you what you need to consume to do that
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Started out Aug 30 @ 268lbs . Today Dec 3 , Weighed in @ my Fitness Center @ 225lbs. Want to stay right there , but don't know how many calories a day I should consume to stay there . Benn eating 1800 net after Exercise. And will still Exercise Hour a day 6 days a week . 6'4" , 52 Yrs Old . Any Suggestions . Gonna have a few Beers Tonight, Haven't had many of those lately

Great job.

Just set your goal to maintain in the MFP goal setting tool and it will give your net calories to maintain. They will probably need to be fine tuned a bit and increase to them gradually say 100 or so calories every two weeks.
  • anniewinter
    Options
    Congratulations!! I have many miles to go. They say maintenance is the hardest part. I'm no expert but it seems that if a person continues to exercise regularly and hard enough, they should be able to easily maintain on 1800 calories. Like I said, I'm no expert. I'm sure it depends on body type anyway. I hope somehow can help you out. I just wanted to congratulate you!

Agreed
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Now, you set new goals for something even better. Never peak out, because that's when people backslide right back to fat city.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!