So close to the no-thigh-touch!

Options
I'm a runner and for as long as I've been running I have had to wear knee-length running pants even in the summer because my thighs touch when I run. This is ok over a couple miles, but after 5 miles and 10 miles it's excruciating. I have been dreaming of the day when I can wear a pair of Nike running shorts and hit the road without even thinking twice about it. I am literally millimeters away from my goal! Not sure how many pounds off it will take to get me there since unfortunately we can't will our bodies to lose weight precisely where we want, but it's within reach. I don't care if it's the middle of winter, I'll be in those Nike shorts celebrating pain-free!

Replies

• wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Woop, Woop! I can't wait till my thighs don't toch anymore either:laugh:
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I want to be part of this club too, perhaps you have just given me a new goal....
  • Tyffany130
    Options
    This is one of my goals, too. I'm a lot further away than a few millimeters though. :). Good luck! You'll get there in no time
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem as a runner. I put vaseline all the time so it doesn't hurt. I still have a long way to go but its great to hear people's success story
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This has been one of my life goals for so long, not gonna lie. It might be tough, I seem to be just built this way, because I had this problem before I got overweight. Still. I want to wear skirts all day in July, damnit!
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I hope that day comes for me I have worn holes in pants from my fat thighs XD they definitely do touch less than when I started.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!