I HAVE A QUESTION, WILL U READ IT?

Options
:tongue: I am trying to put a weight lose ticker on here and can't seem to get it right. There is a very sweet girl that tried, but I am slow at it. She did a great job telling me, it's just not clicking in my head how to get it. So if u think u can help me please let me know. I would appreciate it alot, thanks. lol:happy: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• luvinggal
    luvinggal Posts: 58
    Options
    :tongue: I am trying to put a weight lose ticker on here and can't seem to get it right. There is a very sweet girl that tried, but I am slow at it. She did a great job telling me, it's just not clicking in my head how to get it. So if u think u can help me please let me know. I would appreciate it alot, thanks. lol:happy: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    If you click on Help at the top of the page there is a 'ticker' section that explains it step by step. :flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad...I had to have my sister who is also on this site talk me through it over the phone!!!:laugh:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: Click on the "Tools" tab at top of the page, then click under Ticker "Get Your Personalized Weight Loss Ticker Now" and follow from there! Hope this helps!:smile:
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    It's okay. I got it to work here, but I haven't figured out how to use it as my signature on another website.
    You aren't alone! :happy:

Becky
  • luvinggal
    luvinggal Posts: 58
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL, YOU ALL ARE NICE THANKS FOR THE HELP. :glasses: :tongue: :laugh:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I still cant figure out how to post pictures...even though a few people have tried to explain it to me I still dont seem to get it....lol
    Oh well.....:laugh: