30 Day Shed (Open group)

Options
13»

Replies

• Frazzlenz
    Frazzlenz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    In in. Starting Day 1 in 10mn! It'll be the third time I have done day 1 in the last few months. This time I WILL stick with it!!!
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    do you need any equipment for this dvd?
  • invu
    invu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    do you need any equipment for this dvd?
    a few hand weights if you want them, and maybe a yoga mat if you are exercising on hard ground.
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just done day 3 level 1, definetly getting a bit easier, still struggling with the reverse crunches, think i need a better mat. Hopefully by day 10 i will be able to really get all they way through really going hard at it.

My heart rate monitor is around 163 to 170 calories burned wondered what others where getting.
  • inuit
    Options
    Just done day 4 level 1 - well 5 mins short as i had put my dinner in the oven and realised it was buring, so cut it short. Did stretches after i rescued my rather charred dinner.
  • danielleMarinewife
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of her videos. I'm mixing the shred and ripped in 30. Feel free to add me, I'm in need of some support and always willing to give support!
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I day one, level one yesterday. I did the advanced moves and didn't feel it to be particularly hard. Do i need to go straight into level 2?
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just managed 15mins of level 1 on day 1 - God that's hard.

Got more of a sweat on in 15 mins of 30ds than I ever did in 40 minutes quickly walking !
  • shortchick88
    shortchick88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 Day Shred again tomorrow. It's a great workout!
  • kit548emt
    Options
    Forgot to log it in here over the weekend but did Day 2, 3 and 4 level 1. And will do 5 later today.
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just did L1D3. I had to take a break thanks to a ruptured blood vessel in my foot (very painful...) I am not doing it EVERY DAY but I am also mixing it in with the C25K and other things (pilates, yoga, ZUMBA!)
  • Karlaki
    Options
    I started last week and will complete day 5 of level one today. I've had some muscle soreness, but it hurt in that good way. Day 4 I was definitely lacking energy but still finished. I can already feel improvement in my ability to do pushups as well as my stamina.
  • inuit
    Options
    I have done day 5 and 6 - day 7 tonight, noticed my cardio is getting a bit better was struggling with the skip rope thing after the jumping jacks, but got through most of it, i cannot say how much i hate jumping jacks. Still struggling with some of the arm shoulder raises, but think what ever stage i am at day 10 i will move on to level 2, so not to get bored, might try and do it back to back and start at level one again after the 30 days, will be interesting to see if after 30 days of all 3 levels i can get all the way through level one with out any issues.

Might do some measurements tonight to see what if any difference it is making.
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just managed to get the whole way through level 1 for the first time.

I really struggle with push-ups, can anyone suggest an alternative? I can only manage like 2 !!!